Singapore Expats Forum

Egg mask don't work

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

eggy

Egg mask don't work

Postby eggy » Mon, 23 May 2005 9:43 am

I have tried the applying egg white with a cotton to my nose but somehow when I peeled it off after an hour, nothing came off. Is it because the cotton was too damp with the egg white? Should I only apply a bit of egg white instead of dipping the whole cotton in?

Experienced users, please advise.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 23 May 2005 3:40 pm

u probably peeled it off before it dried up. wait till the cotton strip dries up completely, and then peel it off. if its damp, it wont work. or maybe, your skin is clean, devoid of any dirt/blackheads, hence u didnt see anything.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Junne

Re: Egg mask don't work

Postby Junne » Tue, 24 May 2005 9:48 am

eggy wrote:I have tried the applying egg white with a cotton to my nose but somehow when I peeled it off after an hour, nothing came off. Is it because the cotton was too damp with the egg white? Should I only apply a bit of egg white instead of dipping the whole cotton in?

Hi,

I use to apply the egg white with a brush/tool onto my face, not too thick layer, then put on the cotton which already teared into 2 before hand. Then rest yourself for about 45min or dry completely, peel if off and I use to see all those white/black heads stick on the cotton. Amazing!
One thing I think is better you try to peel it off from the bottom direction to the top of your face.

periwrinkle

Re: Egg mask don't work

Postby periwrinkle » Tue, 24 May 2005 9:51 am

eggy wrote:I have tried the applying egg white with a cotton to my nose but somehow when I peeled it off after an hour, nothing came off. Is it because the cotton was too damp with the egg white? Should I only apply a bit of egg white instead of dipping the whole cotton in?

i 've lots of blackheads on my nose, it didn't help me much. plus, it's so messy and can't stand the awful smell..
some feedback. now using a mixture which does the job very well, can use the blackheads being extracted once the facial blotter dries..
can tell with you more if u r keen.

pegasusange

Postby pegasusange » Tue, 24 May 2005 2:29 pm

Hi,

Somehow I don't agree with the usage of egg mask. It's messy and does little to improve your skin condition. There's also no scientific prove that egg mask will remove your blackheads effectively.
For those who truely care for your skin, give it the nutrients & vitamins that it deserves and use proper skincare products. Drop me a PM if you are keen to find out more on how to care for your skin =)

Cheers!
Pegasusange

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joop » Tue, 24 May 2005 3:00 pm

pegasusange wrote:Hi,

Somehow I don't agree with the usage of egg mask. It's messy and does little to improve your skin condition. There's also no scientific prove that egg mask will remove your blackheads effectively.
For those who truely care for your skin, give it the nutrients & vitamins that it deserves and use proper skincare products. Drop me a PM if you are keen to find out more on how to care for your skin =)

Cheers!
Pegasusange

Pegasusange,

I would rather you share your health-skin benefits with the users here rather than having to PM you, unless you're peddling for some products.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property