Singapore Expats Forum

travel companion ?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
violet76

travel companion ?

Postby violet76 » Sun, 22 May 2005 11:49 am

Anyone interested to go for a 2.5-3 weeks holidays. Free and easy with a little backpacking trip during period of second half of july to first half of sept

Destination could be US ( western) , or Europe ( spain for eg) . Not yet finalised.

Usually i will go with a couple or one friend. However this year due to timing issue, i have difficulty finding my own friends to travel. I have always done free and easy travel for the past years so.. am easy on the itinery.

PM me if anyone is interested? i am looking for 1-3 ( man and lady both welcome) people to go in pair or small group of four with similar travel interest.

Guest 1

Postby Guest 1 » Mon, 23 May 2005 2:43 am

Hi there

September would be fine for me, but please give ur contact details to enable me discuss further.

Cheers

PM

PM

Postby PM » Mon, 23 May 2005 9:10 am

Guest 1,

Why don't you just register yourself so you can private message or email the OP from here. So much more convenient. :lol:

violet76

guest1

Postby violet76 » Mon, 23 May 2005 12:19 pm

Guest 1 wrote:Hi there

September would be fine for me, but please give ur contact details to enable me discuss further.

Cheers

hi guest1
it would be inconvenient for me to leave my contact on the web like that. as PM correctly pointed out, could you send me an email or PM instead and we discuss from there.