Singapore Expats

Extension of visit pass for parents of EP (P1-P2)

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply

Extension of visit pass for parents of EP (P1-P2)

Post by Anup » Tue, 17 May 2005 10:47 pm

I have am workin in singapore under Employment pass

My parents got a visit pass of 30 days initially when they landed singapore.
They want to stay here for the period of three months

Pl's let me know how I can apply for the extension of a social visit of my parents in singapore.


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests