Singapore Expats Forum

Bintan Beach Bliss

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 9:54 pm

nope... i still working... in fact i think i will be going to after midnight.. ACK... the good thing is that i am at home... :)
but i will be running in and out .. crap..

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:24 pm

sapphire wrote:eric, why dont u meet us tomorrow at the WNDC?

yeah, why not...? :?

ok, I'll b there!

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:37 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:

ok, I'll b there!

Eric

kewl, and this time make sure u find us!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:42 pm

errr...kimi, its my fault that everyone started thinking u might have cancelled it, sorry :oops:
i do recall u saying that u would be swamped with work, hence the skepticism. i'm glad its still on. now, at least let us know if u need any help or want us to bring anything in particular besides booze and our charming selves :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:48 pm

sapphire wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:

ok, I'll b there!

Eric

kewl, and this time make sure u find us!

I have got Seraphim's hp number again, so should be ok!

Eric

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

wndc

Postby MusicFever » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:00 pm

sapphire wrote:ok music fever, i will be there, so are u confirmed for tomorrow? will u sms me or call me? i dont have your no.
i guess seraphim is on too. that leaves tangerika, who isnt sure, Kimi, who has vanished along with tequilabot. and Oriental missing too.

Buddy, dont worry, will call you tmro. Yup, am on. seize a seat for me. btw, dont know how to go there and thanks a lot, both you and fohls were not willing to save my phone number, and freeme...totally no number :cry: doesnt matter, got used to make the 1st call :oops:
tequilabot is what i called broken sock, she cant make it tmro but will show her face on sat night.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Re: wndc

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:05 pm

MusicFever wrote:
sapphire wrote:ok music fever, i will be there, so are u confirmed for tomorrow? will u sms me or call me? i dont have your no.
i guess seraphim is on too. that leaves tangerika, who isnt sure, Kimi, who has vanished along with tequilabot. and Oriental missing too.

Buddy, dont worry, will call you tmro. Yup, am on. seize a seat for me. btw, dont know how to go there and thanks a lot, both you and fohls were not willing to save my phone number, and freeme...totally no number :cry: doesnt matter, got used to make the 1st call :oops:
tequilabot is what i called broken sock, she cant make it tmro but will show her face on sat night.

awww, u know my phone was dead or i would have added your no.
i did tell u to pm me or sms your no. to me! i dont know how to get there too, freeme and i were planning on grabbing a quick dinner somewhere on orchard road. if u can be free by 7.30 pm or so, join us, we can go together.

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:10 pm

sapphire...did you get my pm??

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Re: wndc

Postby MusicFever » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:11 pm

sapphire wrote:
MusicFever wrote:

awww, u know my phone was dead or i would have added your no.
i did tell u to pm me or sms your no. to me! i dont know how to get there too, freeme and i were planning on grabbing a quick dinner somewhere on orchard road. if u can be free by 7.30 pm or so, join us, we can go together.

Yeah, I join u fellows for dinner too, seems not only a seat but a fork and a spoon and more.... Call u tmro to know where and when to meet.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:11 pm

freeme wrote:sapphire...did you get my pm??

which one? u keep pming me :lol:

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:26 pm

ok.. <grin> when you find someone interesting to talk to ya just want to chat ... :P
if that is your attitude ...no PM for you :P

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:30 am

Errr.....

*seraphim glances around looking somewhat lost....where to begin?* :?

Right! If I jump into this conversation this late....will I drown? *thinks* I doubt it. I is a fish! Swim IN! :D

Sapphire - yes I'm going to the WNDC, can we plan to meet prior?

Music Fever - Oi! I have your number *and* replied to your sms!!!

SwingMonkey - there's *always* a next trip! :D Why don't you join us tomorrow night at the WNDC?

Eric - Look for me tomorrow night, and you'll find the rest. :lol: I'll run the Tioman idea by you tomorrow too.

Kimi - you're coming tomorrow, yes? We have salsa classes to arrange! 8)

Freeme - get that DAMNED image of you in fishnets outta my head.....arrrrrggh!!! :P Nice to know the french guys are coming.....didn't have much chance to talk to them that night.

Tangerika - has she gone missing *again*? :lol:

Fohls - oh BEHAVE! :P
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:39 am

seraphim.. i now have grazed knees to add to that.. :)

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:48 am

Great......now they really are *bloody* fishnets... :P
And the sultans - yeah the sultans

they play creole...Creole, baby

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:49 am

funny. catch you tommorrow.. i getting something to eat from 7-11..