Singapore Expats Forum

Bintan Beach Bliss

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:57 pm

Welcome to the nut house Alfalfa!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:59 pm

Alfalfa wrote:Hey! I feel great ... sort of included now!! :D

lol, welcome! now how about a short intro of yourself?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:59 pm

Thanx Fohls, nutty is cool i guess, as long as we like what we do! and the company is great :idea:
We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm Good.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:02 pm

Ok so..I am female... in my early thirties... though I may look 25...I think I am still 20 at heart...so u see the point is I am quite a party person not so much of a party animal... i just want to meet people who enjoy fun fun fun... beach parties are in for me...

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:05 pm

Hey sapphire where can i view those party pictures of u guys at mana mana...I went to mana mana earlier this year and it was a great place to be.. I love the pepito enchiladas..they are great and the magaritas too...only thing i didn't get to party that nite.. how sad isn't it :(

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:09 pm

yay! early 30's u say, damn i love u already! even though i'm a little older. not sure if i can share the pics with u, will have to check with others.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Alfalfa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Alfalfa » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:13 pm

Sapphire, thats alright about them pics. I don't want to invade the privacy of others..unless they are cool about it...i :lol: have to go now... will catch up with u t'morrow.. and u can do an intro to me about u?.. well who else right! See ya GF.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:18 pm

ok girl, cya, take care, and keep in touch...

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:32 pm

looks like this thread is turning into a "virtual bintan beach bliss place to meet virtually" or so :lol:

I told myself not to read this thread any longer, as I couldnot make it to the trip last weekend. But cannot resist lah...

So, when is Tioman gonna come?

Eric

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 7:29 pm

eric, why dont u meet us tomorrow at the WNDC?

ok boys and girls, i have uploaded more pics frm tangerika's cam on the same page. go check them out.

tangerika, i will not upload that solo pic of mine!! as it is, in all the other pics i look terrible!

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:13 pm

OK guy Basile andvincent are coming on wednesday .. 20:30'ish i will be there!!!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:28 pm

cool, basile even taught us how to pronounce vincent in french! i'm going to try it.

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:32 pm

Fohl... not a good idea about the bended knees thing.. me knees are all scraped up...now i have scraped knees and fish net stocking suntan!! Mwahahahahahahaahah!!
And seraphim you really want to imagine that one!!!!!

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:33 pm

btw Oriental is coming to the thing tomorrow tooo:) <grin> looks like the party is going OFF ... .. . Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Kimi » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 9:49 pm

sapphire wrote:cool, basile even taught us how to pronounce vincent in french! i'm going to try it.

Oh dear, excuse my French which is errr null, I don't reckon I have the courage to tempt embarrassing meself :oops:
Then again what is a rendezvous without the real French ay? :wink:

Will be there a little later or well hopefully on time and I'll tell you lot my addy there as well you party animals who dared thinking I was going to cancel :evil:
Am I the only one who's busy with work? :(

For photos, you can spread your photos all you like, just not mine or the ones with mine in it please. Cheers.