Singapore Expats Forum

Bintan Beach Bliss

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:38 am

Kimi found a "sister" on the island!! amazing how small the world has become!

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:47 am

tangerika
Yes yes that ssssssllllllloooooowwwwwwwwww dance....you were superwoman! all you needed was a red cape!
age NAH!!!
practice NAH!!!!
You just have to come out with us ore often!
tangerika = superwoman
superwomans' Kryptonite = red wine, beer and Volka in one sitting => Slow motion + dialated eyes + super sensitive ears + a green tinge the next day. :)
Hope you feel better tangerika....
Anyway, interested on Wednesday meet?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:50 am

in fact, Kimi and i are identical twins separated by a day and a few years, strange eh?

awww, tangerika, i'm a-groanin-and-moanin too, all to myself. hey, at least all your shenanigans will make that trip unforgettable for u. :wink:

freeme, heres when and where - WEDNESDAY, at Beer Cellars, formerly known as Coolies, Pekin Street, right behind Far East Square, tucked between Telok Ayer Street and China Street. however, u are NOT ALLOWED to talk to strangers that night! nah, just kidding.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:54 am

btw, tangerika, whats with so many pics of my backside? is that a hint? if so, BACK OFF! :lol: :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:55 am

NO FAIR!!! strangers are the only people that unsuspecting of how terrible my dance moves are!!! :)

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:57 am

lol, who cares what people think of our moves, i had a great time. EFF the rest!

tangerika
Regular
Regular

Postby tangerika » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:01 pm

I DEEPLY apologise for any harsh remarks, indecent behaviour, questionable (to some) pictures, unexpected actions etc etc etc :lol:

... the camera was there, amazing dancers, too... so.... the pictures are there, too!! :)

Feeling better now (picture and sound coming SLOWLY back) and might come to WDNC. But no D for me please!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:44 pm

Seems like I really missed something very good.... :cry:

ok, next time on Tioman I will definitely make it, work or no work, doesn't matter...

Eric

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MusicFever » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 1:44 pm

Fohls wrote:Are we all going to be wearing hats? I'll bring mine too 8)

I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it, i'm about to loose control and i think i like it! WOOHOO!!

You were and you did.... :lol:

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

22nd

Postby MusicFever » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 1:59 pm

sapphire wrote:wow freeme, i'm impressed, pretty eloquent up there^^

so, want to join me for this week's WNDC and teach me some more of those moves ? :wink: oh and i need to be drunk on 22nd, so i can appreciate being older next morning with a hangover from hell.

Being drunk is always the topic between us, hope next time I wont let you disappointed again...One thing for sure is without you there, I cant get drunk... sick!!!!! I thought I had come back to normal :lol:

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

tangerika

Postby MusicFever » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 2:14 pm

tangerika wrote:I DEEPLY apologise for any harsh remarks, indecent behaviour, questionable (to some) pictures, unexpected actions etc etc etc :lol:

... the camera was there, amazing dancers, too... so.... the pictures are there, too!! :)

Feeling better now (picture and sound coming SLOWLY back) and might come to WDNC. But no D for me please!

Acceptable, no worry! This journey is like your fire hair! Anyway, impressive, everybody did well, I learnt what's called amusement.... :P

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 5:04 pm

Glad everyone had a good time!

And yes, the next trip I promise not to give the guys a heart attack at the ferry terminal....cross my heart! :oops:
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 6:36 pm

So WNDC this week will be Bintan reunion then? If so count me in! 8)

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 6:37 pm

seraphim wrote:And yes, the next trip I promise not to give the guys a heart attack at the ferry terminal....cross my heart! :oops:

Not you guys just me and freeme!! :roll:

You are forgiven for being such a superb organiser! :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 20 Jun 2005 6:58 pm

omg fohls, u walked right into this one. its just too bad, i cant resist it!

so it was just freeme and u who were close to keeling over eh? thats just so sweet, love is in the air eh? :P