Singapore Expats Forum

Bintan Beach Bliss

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 9:31 am

of course Kimi is going to skip that class, lol. u better join us on that early morning ferry.

seraphim, for ignorants like me, can u please tell us how to reach that place to catch the ferry? just once more, please :P
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 8:44 pm

LOL!

Nothing ignorant about it. Okay, it's a little complicated, but if you read carefully and take notes you won't get lost. Ready?

Grab a taxi and say "Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal". :P
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MusicFever » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 9:40 pm

of course taxi is the fastest and easiest horse to ride there. however, to save money, maybe we can try www.sbstransit.com.sg too. :(

sapphire wrote:of course Kimi is going to skip that class, lol. u better join us on that early morning ferry.

seraphim, for ignorants like me, can u please tell us how to reach that place to catch the ferry? just once more, please :P

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:00 pm

How would you guys like to meet up for dinner a couple of days prior to the trip? Just so I can ensure everthing is in order and answer any last minute questions that spring to mind.

Feedback folks! :D

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:05 pm

Sure... could also handle transportation issues to Tanah Merah.

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:15 pm

That one of the main reasons we should meet. Don't want anyone ending up on the wrong side of the island! :wink:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:35 pm

lol, i guess it would be better to meet up. i'm sorry for being such a scatterbrain. i keep forgetting how tiny singapore is. i bet even if one tried, one wouldnt get lost, might miss the ferry though.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

tequilabot

bintan bliss

Postby tequilabot » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:52 pm

sound good to catch up once more time. so we don't have to wear a BIG signboard & running around the terminal. :shock:

either dinner or happy hour at least. 2-3 days ahead the trip should be pretty good.. :lol:

seraphim, cld you drop me your tel to contact??

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 9:09 am

Sounds good to me

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 2:47 pm

MusicFever wrote:of course taxi is the fastest and easiest horse to ride there. however, to save money, maybe we can try www.sbstransit.com.sg too. :(

sapphire wrote:of course Kimi is going to skip that class, lol. u better join us on that early morning ferry.

Grab the train/MRT/subway and alight at Bedok Station, head yourself to the Interchange and take Bus No.35 as the ending bus stop is at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal... :D

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 3:03 pm

at effing 6.30 am in the morn, u want me to take the MRT, then walk, then hop onto a bus and then alight and look for TMFT????????

that just makes me want to cry, lol. thanks though, the issue has been sorted out.

but, yeah thats an option for anyone else who is interested.

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 3:05 pm

TAXI!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 3:12 pm

you're kidding, they have taxis in singapore??????? :lol:

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fohls » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 3:19 pm

Oh yeah and they come in all sorts of colours they have blue ones and yellow ones and silver ones, i even saw a red one the other day! :shock:

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

TMFI

Postby MusicFever » Wed, 08 Jun 2005 1:55 pm

Agree to meet for a dinner 2 or 3 days before the trip and clear all doubts :oops: