Singapore Expats

Bintan Beach Bliss

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:22 am

nite nite freeme, i'm going to crash too, or at least try.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

freeme
Regular
Regular

Post by freeme » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:22 am

yeah ... but the work just doesnt finish!!....

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Post by seraphim » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:24 am

Off to bed with me too.... nites
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Re: wndc

Post by Fohls » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:04 pm

MusicFever wrote: Buddy, dont worry, will call you tmro. Yup, am on. seize a seat for me. btw, dont know how to go there and thanks a lot, both you and fohls were not willing to save my phone number, and freeme...totally no number :cry: doesnt matter, got used to make the 1st call :oops:
tequilabot is what i called broken sock, she cant make it tmro but will show her face on sat night.
You never gave me a chance to put your number in my phone, you've got my number phone/txt and I'll respond!!!

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Re: wndc

Post by MusicFever » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:36 pm

Fohls wrote:
MusicFever wrote: Buddy, dont worry, will call you tmro. Yup, am on. seize a seat for me. btw, dont know how to go there and thanks a lot, both you and fohls were not willing to save my phone number, and freeme...totally no number :cry: doesnt matter, got used to make the 1st call :oops:
tequilabot is what i called broken sock, she cant make it tmro but will show her face on sat night.
You never gave me a chance to put your number in my phone, you've got my number phone/txt and I'll respond!!!
Maybe I hate your teeth and monstrous smiles too much!!!! I got an impulse to waste more money on the tooth paste you are selling. Which brand, sir? Cant resist to be your customer :lol: :P Yeah, yeah...customer number will fly to you soon, as long as you promise you wont drop me off somewhere tonite :!:

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Fohls » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:40 pm

Forgot to ask what does broken sock have to do with tequilabot? And my fav brand is aquafresh :lol:

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

bintan

Post by MusicFever » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 3:09 pm

Calling all crazy grannies and grandpas from bintan bliss!!!
Pls kindly PM me your email addresses for further contact about my birthday blast on 23rd Jul. Cheers!

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

pict

Post by MusicFever » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:01 pm

Sorry to keep this post growing. Am still sifting the pictures. Personally I think pict IMG_1660 is the best, every body was so cool, actually dont know what the animals were doing, yeah, including me :oops: I saw a beautiful princess in red, her back only though, and around her were elephant, panda, monkey and kangaroo :lol:

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Post by seraphim » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:54 am

My personal favorite is 2179 - think it sums up the chill level most of us achieved once set up on the beach that first evening......and the guys only have themselves to blame for not being in the photo!
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

jonge meisje

Post by jonge meisje » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:27 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Fishes like to be free swimming, not caught in fishnets, even not in stockings... 8)

Would fluff35 be your kinda gal then :?:
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic19925.html

Is he swimming in the right direction? She sure seems to be ahh . . . energetic . . .
:lol:

jonge meisje

Post by jonge meisje » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:29 pm

Opps, sorry for typo

I meant she not he

Kimi
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Kimi » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:17 am

Oh dear Erick, you just got yourself a personal troll it seems... :roll: