Singapore Expats Forum

Any beginners like to learn bowling this Friday?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

Any beginners like to learn bowling this Friday?

Postby Allibert » Mon, 16 May 2005 2:28 pm

We are a small group of people who bowl every Friday evening. Since several of our members have left Singapore recently, numbers are getting very small.

Since i do not want to disband the group if at all possible and there doesn;t seem to be many people who are interested, I am willing to give tips and hints as to how to play if any beginners would like to join us this week.

please reply here if you are interested with some way to contact you.

alan

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Mon, 16 May 2005 2:35 pm

i would love to get some tips from a master like you
it will be my honour to be your student
hey, i know a bit of bolwing (only throwing the balll underarm and making the pins fall

dchasser

Postby dchasser » Mon, 16 May 2005 3:11 pm

Where do you guys play? How late is your evening? Cos i usually work till quite late... Don't think I can commit to coming every week but am still interested in joining you all if you guys welcome it.

My ball sorta gravitates to e gutter actually so i don't mind getting some tips myself.

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

Bowling

Postby Allibert » Mon, 16 May 2005 4:19 pm

We bowl at Plaza Star Bowl on the 8th Floor of the Textile centre in Jalan Sultan starting at about 8 p.m. on Friday and going on until about midnight or so.

anybody who'd like to come along is welccome, as we're always looking for new people.

If anyone is interested you can contact me on 98621033 for more info.

ywnmmsb or whatever ur name is, this was a serious post and the reason i offered to help was that most beginners tend to say that they don;t know how to bowl and wonder if they are good enough to join in, thus my offer to help. I'm still not sure whether you intended your post to be funny or sarcastic but I can only assume it's meant to be sarcastic because it wasn't that funny.

Please leave answers to people who might actually be interested in joining us.

ywnmmsb

Postby ywnmmsb » Mon, 16 May 2005 4:27 pm

dnt worry bro was just kidding
had a fight with my boss
thats all
it was really nice to ask
and why did you take it as a joke
a master/teacher is a person who lends his knowledge abt something and spreads it