Singapore Expats Forum

can anyone help me to get a job in singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Ripan

can anyone help me to get a job in singapore

Postby Ripan » Sun, 15 May 2005 12:39 pm

hi , i m from Bangladesh. I have passed MSIT(Master of Science in Information Technology.) I have more then 3 years professional experience in Web Development Field. I want to get a job in Singapore i have tried with many jobsite but i haven't got result. Can any one Help me to get a job.

Postby Guest » Sun, 15 May 2005 6:54 pm

dont depend on others... depend on yourself

girlie

Nothing is impossible..

Postby girlie » Tue, 17 May 2005 12:53 pm

Hi there, im a newbie and just like the one who's from bangladesh...allow me to say there's no harm in trying..basically it is a purpose driven initiative to meet a certain desire of being hired from a prospective employer at his doorsteps..why sweat....Count me IN Pls....a vision is a manifestation...HIre Us!!! girlie here - girliemine@yahoo.com:D

Postby Guest » Tue, 17 May 2005 1:03 pm

what can you do, Girlie? What's your working experience? What job offer do you expect?

girlie

Postby girlie » Tue, 17 May 2005 1:33 pm

Anonymous wrote:what can you do, Girlie? What's your working experience? What job offer do you expect?

Hi there,
Im an industrial engg grad experienced in the mfg. setups, opns,workforce mgt and supervision, currently employed in a govt agency here in makati,phils. as an MiS Staff responsible for the research & devt for IT project.. still looking for a better pay, a broader career that would further developed my skills of adaptability,environ,job scopes, and experienced an awesome opportunity!.... :D

DarthHorse

Forget about IT job

Postby DarthHorse » Thu, 26 May 2005 3:15 am

Hi Ripan,
My advice to you is not to come to Singapore for IT jobs. Many employers here are outsourcing their IT jobs to IT consultant agencies, which pay peanuts to IT professionals like you.

If you insist to come to Singapore, prepare to get only half of what you will get else where. There are too many jobless IT professionals here, causing an oversupply to market demand.

Every year, thousand of IT fresh graduate join in the queue. People with Master degree & web development experiences like you are driving taxi in Singapore.

If I were you, I would go to India. IT jobs are outsourcing to India.

Ripan

Postby Ripan » Thu, 26 May 2005 11:33 am

Thanks for your advice.

Reject-boi

Postby Reject-boi » Thu, 26 May 2005 6:36 pm

On a lighter note, my job was outsourced to India. Yes, it sucks. But that's where all the IT and call centre jobs are going to!

:lol:

geovij

Postby geovij » Thu, 26 May 2005 10:52 pm

Iam Sam from Bangalore India..Working ina call centre here...Can I get a call centre job in Singapore..can anyone guide me please...my email id is gesadh@yahoo.com...

please guide me guys...

geovij

Postby geovij » Thu, 26 May 2005 11:09 pm

Iam Sam from Bangalore India..Working ina call centre here...Can I get a call centre job in Singapore..can anyone guide me please...my email id is gesadh@yahoo.com...

please guide me guys...

Vinod

Send me your resume

Postby Vinod » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:07 am

Hi All,

If you are interested in getting an IT job here..send me your resume. i will try my best to help as i work for an IT firm SHELL infotech. Some of our clients are the major banks in singapore as well as HP, Sony..etc..

you can email me at vinod@shellinfotech.com

Cheers
Vinod