Singapore Expats Forum

Any German Language Tutor?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
want to learn

Any German Language Tutor?

Postby want to learn » Sat, 14 May 2005 1:55 am

Guten Tag. I am looking for a German Language Tutor, preferably German people. No teaching experience is also okay.
Looking forward to your reply. Cheers.

User avatar
Kimi
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun, 27 Mar 2005
Location: Where my feet stand...

Postby Kimi » Sat, 14 May 2005 9:21 am

Guten Tag, nett Sie kennenzulernen.
Ich bin Kimi.

I don't speak German fluently, but learnt a little before and noticed there are people who speak German here, so maybe you can have a thread to ask things you don't understand?
To ask a meaning of a word: Was bedeutet das Wort? (dieses Wort)
Wonder if anybody would help... Hope so.

german

Postby german » Sat, 14 May 2005 3:56 pm

hi want to learn

i have a friend here, she just came from switzerland, she can teach you german as she speak german.. but the problem is, she doesnt speak english, so i was wondering if you can also teach her english? :-)

so that would be mutualism... hehhhee..

Ich warte auf deine Antwort

User avatar
vielendank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2005
Location: ~Seki-Ray~
Contact:

Hi

Postby vielendank » Sat, 14 May 2005 10:55 pm

Hi 'german', 'kimi' & 'want to learn',

Ich habe mal Deutsch gelernt, aber es was schon lange vorbei. Ich will jetzt Deutsch ueben, may I join if you have German meet-up ? Btw I speak English too...

Vielendank :)


german wrote:hi want to learn
i have a friend here, she just came from switzerland, she can teach you german as she speak german.. but the problem is, she doesnt speak english, so i was wondering if you can also teach her english? :-)
so that would be mutualism... hehhhee.. Ich warte auf deine Antwort

want to learn

Thanks

Postby want to learn » Sun, 15 May 2005 12:29 am

Dear German, Kimi, Vielendank,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah let's have a German meet-up!
German, when will your switzerland friend be free?

Please email me ==> kamsaheyo@hotmail.com

H.M.

Re: Thanks

Postby H.M. » Mon, 16 May 2005 12:57 pm

Hi, I am German. Drop me a line and let's meet.
Mail: artmnc@yahoo.com

cheers :lol:
M.

User avatar
vielendank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2005
Location: ~Seki-Ray~
Contact:

Re: Thanks

Postby vielendank » Sat, 28 May 2005 11:14 pm

Hi, perhaps you could arrange any meet up on Saturday or Sunday ?

want to learn wrote:Dear German, Kimi, Vielendank,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah let's have a German meet-up!
German, when will your switzerland friend be free?

Please email me ==> kamsaheyo@hotmail.com

Goethe-Institut

Postby Goethe-Institut » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 6:13 am

For all those, who wish to practice their German, the German Cultural Centre, Goethe-Institut, organises a monthly informal gathering at Marche Restaurant @ The Heeren.
For further details, please visit their website:
http://www.goethe.de/ins/sg/sin/en215303.htm

User avatar
vielendank
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri, 04 Mar 2005
Location: ~Seki-Ray~
Contact:

Postby vielendank » Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:04 pm

Vielendank fuer die Information... But how to recognize the organizer or other participating people on this event ?

Danke...

Get-together
2005: Jun 6, Jul 4, Aug 1, Sep 5, Nov 7, Dec 5 from 6:30 pm
Mövenpick Marché, 260 Orchard Road The Heeren, Singapore 238855
(+65) 6735 4555 administration@singapore.goethe.org


Goethe-Institut wrote:For all those, who wish to practice their German, the German Cultural Centre, Goethe-Institut, organises a monthly informal gathering at Marche Restaurant @ The Heeren.
For further details, please visit their website:
http://www.goethe.de/ins/sg/sin/en215303.htm

User avatar
mad
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2004
Location: Paradise
Contact:

Postby mad » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:55 pm

The charges are pretty stiff, 40 UE per course! Anyone who knows cheaper alternatives?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests