Singapore Expats Forum

seeking native English speaker

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
maplemaple

seeking native English speaker

Postby maplemaple » Wed, 11 May 2005 4:08 pm

I hope you want to learn Chinese from me because i want to learn
English from you in return. I hope you could teach me language by
discussing with me the history, the culture. But i will teach you Chinese
depending on your level.
please email me at easterntree@yahoo.com

NativeSpeaker

Application

Postby NativeSpeaker » Thu, 12 May 2005 6:39 am

I have been speaking English since I was 3 years old or so ..since I began talking. I have lived all my life in Singapore. I'm Chinese by ethnic descent but I don't speak Chinese.

So as a 'Native English Speaker' I'm also offering to teach English to anyone who likes to teach me Chinese.

Please help :wink:

NativeSpeaker

Re: Application

Postby NativeSpeaker » Thu, 12 May 2005 6:44 am

NativeSpeaker wrote: So as a 'Native English Speaker' I'm also offering to teach English to anyone who likes to teach me Chinese.

Please help :wink:

Sorry I made a mistake here ..it should read as:

So as a 'Native English Speaker" I'm offering to teach you English , as well as to anyone else, who would like to teach me Chinese. Are you willing to accept my offer?

I hope you email me.

maplemaple

thank you

Postby maplemaple » Thu, 12 May 2005 10:05 am

thank you for your reply. so what's your email address for contact?

Postby Guest » Thu, 12 May 2005 7:30 pm

Native English speaker, male middle aged, with some Chinese writing knowledge, lacks communication skill,

maplemaple

thank you:)

Postby maplemaple » Thu, 12 May 2005 11:00 pm

ok, i am versed in Chinese language but my English is not that good although i got a degree in education studies from university
of sheffield. To prepare for future career i need a partner to improve my Engalish especially
in culture dimention.

boredexpat

Native English Teacher

Postby boredexpat » Wed, 25 May 2005 2:54 pm

Hi,

I am a qualified Native English Teacher and am desperate to learn Chinese! Please email me at geordieinoz@hotmail.com and I will give you my number if you wish to discuss further.

I have a good knowledge of History, Geography etc and have plenty of time spare!

Cheers,

Tony