Singapore Expats Forum

VolleyBall

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
BlackMagic

VolleyBall

Postby BlackMagic » Wed, 11 May 2005 3:35 pm

Any Ladies interested in playing Volleyball with some local girls and expat girls??

Laura

valleyball

Postby Laura » Wed, 11 May 2005 4:19 pm

Yes, I am interested. I serve and catch balls well, but not jump.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Join

Postby MusicFever » Wed, 11 May 2005 9:46 pm

I join too. Played volleyball when I was in university and loved though it's 6 years ago. hope you gals can organize a volleyball group and count me in. i would like to play once per week or two weeks.
cheers!

Postby Guest » Thu, 12 May 2005 11:06 am

hi ladies....
do you all welcome amateurs?
I'd love to join....played volley ball long time ago in high school and i think its fun...didnt have much chance to practise though :oops:

cheers,
TOKKi

ps. a lady too :lol:

Being Interested

Volleyball

Postby Being Interested » Thu, 12 May 2005 12:18 pm

I'd loving to play. Have been looking for teams since moved here. Is regular volleyball or beach volleyball are you all talking about?

BlackMagic

VolleyBall

Postby BlackMagic » Thu, 12 May 2005 4:51 pm

Hi Ladies, its a beach volley ball game. Probably going to be at sentosa. As of now its just a one-time thing. June 4/5th are the dates we are tentatively looking at. Feel free to bring dates if u want. Those interested can email me at theoriginalgreenfairy@hotmail.com

BlackMagic

VolleyBall

Postby BlackMagic » Thu, 12 May 2005 4:53 pm

Oh and ladies... We're all amateurs! So do not expect OLYMPIC level talents.. :D

Margie

beach volleyball

Postby Margie » Thu, 12 May 2005 5:15 pm

I don't know any of you, but I'm interested in joining. Just out of curiosity, what age bracket do you guys belong to?

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

join

Postby MusicFever » Thu, 12 May 2005 11:08 pm

hi blackmagic,
i think i can join the game on the day you mentioned. before that, do we need meet up and have some practice? just feel some of us need pick up the skills before a match.
to contact, just pm me.

BlackMagic

Volleyball

Postby BlackMagic » Thu, 26 May 2005 1:36 pm

Hi Ladies, its just going to be a casual thing. So no need to worry so much. I am still trying to work out the details. Some pple cant make it on those dates. Might reschedule if neccessary. I am 23, local Indian girl for those who want to know.