Singapore Expats Forum

MY thread??

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
Guest

MY thread??

Postby Guest » Wed, 11 May 2005 9:39 am

There was a thread called Doo Bee Doo Da Doo or something. Where is it? Or didn't someone smell the coffee??? :(

User avatar
joop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed, 23 Jul 2003
Location: Central, Singapore
Contact:

Meaning

Postby joop » Wed, 11 May 2005 11:39 am

Any meaning to the thread? It was all in boo da dee and it has been deleted.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property
Image

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Wed, 11 May 2005 12:10 pm

My apologies, I'm doing the typical newbie thing where i don't sign in and it says "Guest" everywhere. Oh and i'm also doing the typical newbie thing where i act totally immature and post up threads with contain no meaning whatsoever. And oh, as a typical newbie, i didnt know everything in this forum had to contain some meaning of deep interest. I'm a regular forum-goer, I have been an administrator, a community manager, a moderator, etc at several forums for several years, one having hundreds of thousands of members around the world and i've never encountered such a thing.

Ooh, have i mentioned i'm just joking? No? Nevermind. :D

User avatar
joop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed, 23 Jul 2003
Location: Central, Singapore
Contact:

Rules

Postby joop » Wed, 11 May 2005 12:52 pm

Now you know you're in a forum different from others you've been.
Singapore Expats



Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Image

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Wed, 11 May 2005 1:26 pm

Different? Nahhh, forums are the same, it's only the people who manage it and the people who post in it that are different in their own respective relevance.

Guest

Funny!!!

Postby Guest » Wed, 11 May 2005 2:12 pm

stefania wrote:Different? Nahhh, forums are the same, it's only the people who manage it and the people who post in it that are different in their own respective relevance.


Like yourself being different and posting "baby language" and expect others to know what you're saying? LOL

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Funny!!!

Postby stefania » Wed, 11 May 2005 2:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:Like yourself being different and posting "baby language" and expect others to know what you're saying? LOL


"Baby language?" My thread is gone but i assure you, no baby gurgle in there. The message was entirely forgotten and unretrieved. :(

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Wed, 11 May 2005 2:48 pm

Oh i got something that has quality and meaning to ask! 8)

What does OP mean? I see it all over this forum but can't get what it means.

User avatar
joop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed, 23 Jul 2003
Location: Central, Singapore
Contact:

Original Poster

Postby joop » Wed, 11 May 2005 2:58 pm

Original Poster
Singapore Expats



Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Image

stefania
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon, 09 May 2005
Location: Perth, WA

Postby stefania » Wed, 11 May 2005 3:11 pm

Ah brilliant! You smelled the coffee! *thumbsup*

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri, 13 May 2005 1:44 am

are mods here discriminate tribal languages used by dozens of tribes worldwide?

Guest

stefania here

Postby Guest » Fri, 13 May 2005 9:22 am

Anonymous wrote:are mods here discriminate tribal languages used by dozens of tribes worldwide?


Nay, wasn't a tribal language. Totally different issue.

dumbledore
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat, 02 Apr 2005

Re: Meaning

Postby dumbledore » Fri, 13 May 2005 9:27 pm

joop wrote:Any meaning to the thread? It was all in boo da dee and it has been deleted.


wah, no meaning = rubbish, so we must post sth which are really profound.

I'm also admin of other forums & I only delete the posts if they violate my forum's rules, otherwise I refrain from deleting members' posts since it really offends them. Be open mind.

Guest

Re: Meaning

Postby Guest » Fri, 13 May 2005 10:18 pm

dumbledore wrote:
joop wrote:Any meaning to the thread? It was all in boo da dee and it has been deleted.


wah, no meaning = rubbish, so we must post sth which are really profound.

I'm also admin of other forums & I only delete the posts if they violate my forum's rules, otherwise I refrain from deleting members' posts since it really offends them. Be open mind.


Eyy...don't behave like a troll, perhaps you should read the terms and conditions refer to the last paragraph, no point in debating, it's their call to maintain the forum, otherwise why do we need moderators?!@?

Guest

Postby Guest » Sat, 14 May 2005 4:36 pm

Sounds like the Singapore government and its censorship is in effect here as well. Yep.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcement, Help & FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests