Singapore Expats Forum

'seeking lonely female expat' thread deleted

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
PhantomX

'seeking lonely female expat' thread deleted

Postby PhantomX » Wed, 11 May 2005 1:07 am

Thread deleted for inciting racial hatred and derogatory statements made about singaporean females.
X

trina01

Postby trina01 » Wed, 11 May 2005 1:42 am

X,

Each time I post a response on the SPG topic plenty of opposition make all kinds of racial remarks. Doesn't seem I am entitled to free speech but they are. Seems like they got something personal against me.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 11 May 2005 9:14 am

aww, phantom, i didnt even get a chance to admire the pretty blue sapphire that sundaymorningstaple offered me in that thread! :(
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

PhantomX

Postby PhantomX » Wed, 11 May 2005 11:09 am

sapphire wrote:aww, phantom, i didnt even get a chance to admire the pretty blue sapphire that sundaymorningstaple offered me in that thread! :(

Apologies to you and sms but the whole thread was getting out of hand save your and sms's entires and to have saved yours and his would have left you as islands in a stream that would have made no sense.
Maybe the trick is to avoid threads that appear to stand the risk of being deleted in toto
X

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 11 May 2005 1:06 pm

Hey PX,

That means that Sapphire and myself cannot post as lately it seems that the most innocous threads end up the same way.

Postby Guest » Sun, 15 May 2005 12:40 pm

There was an ill conceived suggestion that threads that become problematic be split when spotted.
Ever heard of what happens to splitting diseased cells? It spawns more diseased cells. So much for that suggestion. I notice it got deleted as well, before it multiplied itself into other diseased cells. Just as well.