Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for hot guys

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
gabriel1412

Postby gabriel1412 » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 3:17 pm

trina01 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Sarong Party Girl / Singapore Party Girl

meaning = dates only foreigners... no local guys..

1) Could a caucasian lady be a SPG?

2) I am an Australian so supposing i date a foreigner, does that make me a SPG?

If the answer is no to question 1 but yes to question two, then I would suggest the label is racial in nature. Also, if the answer to (1) is no, the answer to (2) should be no too. Furthermore, if I were to be labelled a SPG, then it means many Aussie girls are SPGs if their boyfriends are caucasian. Or does this label not apply in Australia?

I never heard of a caucasian being called a SPG.

i like u!!!!!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 4:49 pm

Why you like her? She used to be a Singaporean. :???:

Rosh

Postby Rosh » Fri, 01 Oct 2010 3:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:Sarong Party Girl / Singapore Party Girl

meaning = dates only foreigners... no local guys..

I'm a Foriegner born in Sri Lanka. Do I qualify?

If so where do I find them? Is it at Orchard Towers night clubs?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 01 Oct 2010 4:24 pm

Highly doubtful. :roll:

You don't find them. They will find you if you are suitable.

Violetbeat

Postby Violetbeat » Wed, 10 Nov 2010 6:40 pm

hm...i don't like the scepticism in this thread.

my stand is that
1. racial harmony is cool.
2. men are men - in every culture, there are the gems and the bad apples.
3. women should be pro-active in getting what they want.
4. singapore is small, and you'll never know completely who you're related to.

For 1., I've been travelling a lot and have met people from brazil, poland, germany, china, italy, france, russia, romania, america, venezuela, australia, finland etc. The diversity is wonderful and the satisfaction of finding common ground and making an emotional connection (sharing jokes and worries) is really great.

For 2., In every culture/background, I've seen men who have never had a girlfriend before, and those who try to date many girls at the same time. Those who have no morals (pushy and touchy) and those who are really decent. Those that are faithful to their girlfriends even when they're not around and those who think they can get away eyeballing another woman when their girlfriends are not looking. Singaporean men are the same - there are the good ones and the bad. So why complicate things? Just go for what feels right instead of consciously choosing from certain nationalities.

For 3., It's fair play. Finding the right amount of attraction in the other party is just as important for both women as it is for men. Equality of the sexes, capice? Plus it doesn't make sense to take offense with a random stranger's shout-out for hot guys. Why do you care unless you've been personally involved with her and she's labelled you as "not hot"?

For 4. If you're local and you ask your parents/grandparents about relatives from the earlier generations, you may find that someone in your family (e.g. a distant cousin) is adopted or has been given away for adoption and therefore has lost touch with your current family. With this not keeping track of bloodlines, there's always a chance that incest may happen. So it makes sense to seek someone from another country - just to be sure. Haha... ok it's really no joke if it happens to you.

:P

Shin83
Regular
Regular

Postby Shin83 » Mon, 15 Nov 2010 1:26 am

Violetbeat wrote:hm...i don't like the scepticism in this thread.

my stand is that
1. racial harmony is cool.
2. men are men - in every culture, there are the gems and the bad apples.
3. women should be pro-active in getting what they want.
4. singapore is small, and you'll never know completely who you're related to.

For 1., I've been travelling a lot and have met people from brazil, poland, germany, china, italy, france, russia, romania, america, venezuela, australia, finland etc. The diversity is wonderful and the satisfaction of finding common ground and making an emotional connection (sharing jokes and worries) is really great.

For 2., In every culture/background, I've seen men who have never had a girlfriend before, and those who try to date many girls at the same time. Those who have no morals (pushy and touchy) and those who are really decent. Those that are faithful to their girlfriends even when they're not around and those who think they can get away eyeballing another woman when their girlfriends are not looking. Singaporean men are the same - there are the good ones and the bad. So why complicate things? Just go for what feels right instead of consciously choosing from certain nationalities.

For 3., It's fair play. Finding the right amount of attraction in the other party is just as important for both women as it is for men. Equality of the sexes, capice? Plus it doesn't make sense to take offense with a random stranger's shout-out for hot guys. Why do you care unless you've been personally involved with her and she's labelled you as "not hot"?

For 4. If you're local and you ask your parents/grandparents about relatives from the earlier generations, you may find that someone in your family (e.g. a distant cousin) is adopted or has been given away for adoption and therefore has lost touch with your current family. With this not keeping track of bloodlines, there's always a chance that incest may happen. So it makes sense to seek someone from another country - just to be sure. Haha... ok it's really no joke if it happens to you.

:P

Great post.

So based on your experience do you have lots of problem digesting other's culture and their jokes?
Something that need to be invented:
a grin emoticon

Inception
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for hot guys

Postby Inception » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:46 am

maya wrote:hey people
unfortunately i have resorted to using this forum, for the simple reason that everything else has failed!!!! there is no one half decent around. i am constantly surrounded by sad, really boring people
so here i am on the lookout for HOT!!! preferably french, italian, spanish and mexican men ONLY!!!!!!. other nationalities dont even bother.

please tell me there are some of you around.

age group for the frenchies and italionos- 20 to 24
spanish and mexcian men 27- 32

firstly like handsome men, goood witty conversationalist, sporty, dancing is important, good food and lots of other things but dont want to scare you guys away
so come on and apply now!!!!!

seems u r a hollywood material , try ur luck there