Pug Club

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
pug

Pug Club

Post by pug » Mon, 09 May 2005 5:49 pm

Is there a Pug Club here in Singapore?

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Fohls » Tue, 10 May 2005 3:13 pm

What's a PUG club?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 10

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 10 May 2005 4:03 pm

A club for the owners of pugs?

http://www.pugs.org/

History of the Pug

The Pug is of Chinese origin and dates back to the pre-Christian era.They were prized possessions of the Emperors of China and lived in a most luxurious atmosphere and at times were even guarded by soldiers. Records show that three types of short nosed dogs were bred by the Chinese.They were the Lion dog, the Pekingese and the Lo-sze.The Lo-sze or "Foo Dog" was the ancient Pug.

SMS
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Fohls
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Fohls » Fri, 13 May 2005 11:45 am

ROFL these people need to get out more.

dogcom

Post by dogcom » Mon, 16 May 2005 10:41 am

As far as I know there isn't a Pug club. I've also observed a decline in it's popularity together with the Poodles. In the 60's - 70's Pugs and Poodles were popular among the middle age and yes usually it's the "aunties" or "grandmas" who keep them for luck.

If you want to get in touch with Pug owners the best place is the Singapore Kennel Club.

Cheers