Singapore Expats

oh my gawwwwd

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

oh my gawwwwd

Post by Guest » Sun, 08 May 2005 12:13 pm

Pinky
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinky » Sun, 08 May 2005 12:31 pm

The current bid (for the toast) is US$15,500 (as at 12:30pm, SG time Sunday the 8th of May)!!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 08 May 2005 12:44 pm

Hey girls check out the 2nd item,

Please remember, prehistoric girls had needs as well when their hunter husbands when out for months at a time trying to kill a mastodon for the tribe. A toy from out of the past?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Global Citizen » Sun, 08 May 2005 12:58 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Hey girls check out the 2nd item,

Please remember, prehistoric girls had needs as well when their hunter husbands when out for months at a time trying to kill a mastodon for the tribe. A toy from out of the past?
sms: I thought I was looking at a cross between a turd and a penis until I read further! Its a rock! Gives a whole new meaning to the words rock hard! :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun, 08 May 2005 1:22 pm

have you read the question & answer bit at the bottom of the first one? This guys so funny! over 247000 hits too

Post by Guest » Sun, 08 May 2005 1:27 pm

Here's another one. A real chick-magnet! Read the q&a :]

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 7151109662

Bubbs

Post by Bubbs » Mon, 09 May 2005 5:13 am

You think those are werid, one girl sold her virginity on the net....sure it wasn't Ebay, but heck....talk about a global community bidding for weird things..........

She sold it for about £8000 British pounds and yes, shamefully she was a Brit.

Tut tut, I'm all for being open but if my daughter had done that I would just have died of shame.

blues

Post by blues » Fri, 13 May 2005 7:01 am

Global Citizen wrote:sms: I thought I was looking at a cross between a turd and a penis until I read further! Its a rock! Gives a whole new meaning to the words rock hard! :lol:
I thought it was a french loaf!

Return to “General Discussions”