Singapore Expats Forum

Olay Serum

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Olay

Olay Serum

Postby Olay » Sat, 07 May 2005 6:07 pm

I am an Olay product fan, but have never tried the Olay Serum, has anyone tried and loved it? Please share your experiences. :P

zana

i did

Postby zana » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 2:16 am

i tried it. to add, i also tried the olay's total efx cream previously. the total efx cream does work. pores look smaller, skin smoother.

i tried the serum cos it claimed to have 2* the concentration tahn total efx or something. my face was matt, my pores, just a tad bit smaller. skin tone still uneven.

somehow i prefer the total efx cream. works better for me .. dunno y. hope i helped

chatbox

Postby chatbox » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 2:48 am

i had breakouts after using the serum... so i stopped.

Postby Guest » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 6:01 am

Nothing 'topical' i.e. what you put ON the skin will help with wrinkles. All it does is swell the top layers of your skin with liquid, and it's ALWAYS temporary.

THIS IS A FACT.

The only way to protect your skin is not to sunbathe, (the worse thing you can do) smoke or take drugs and try not to get too stressed. Eat a good diet.

After that it's only surgery that will help.

I work in medicine, please believe what I say.

appleTan

blemished & sensitive skin

Postby appleTan » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:27 am

Hi,

Please tell me how to handle blemished skin.

I'm in my 30's now and more & more i realised that my skin started to have fine lines (understandable), age spots, pimples & blemishes. This is quite a change for me from my 20's in which my skin was clear as a new sheet of paper...

I know that i'm suffering from the consequences of too much suntan in my 20's and from there the skin was damaged.

But now is there any damage control? esp. to ease the dark spots and blemishes...

Thanks.

Anonymous wrote:Nothing 'topical' i.e. what you put ON the skin will help with wrinkles. All it does is swell the top layers of your skin with liquid, and it's ALWAYS temporary.

THIS IS A FACT.

The only way to protect your skin is not to sunbathe, (the worse thing you can do) smoke or take drugs and try not to get too stressed. Eat a good diet.

JP

Re: blemished & sensitive skin

Postby JP » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 1:33 pm

appleTan wrote:Hi,

Please tell me how to handle blemished skin.

I'm in my 30's now and more & more i realised that my skin started to have fine lines (understandable), age spots, pimples & blemishes. This is quite a change for me from my 20's in which my skin was clear as a new sheet of paper...

I know that i'm suffering from the consequences of too much suntan in my 20's and from there the skin was damaged.

But now is there any damage control? esp. to ease the dark spots and blemishes...

Thanks.

Anonymous wrote:Nothing 'topical' i.e. what you put ON the skin will help with wrinkles. All it does is swell the top layers of your skin with liquid, and it's ALWAYS temporary.

THIS IS A FACT.

me too was in my 30s when my face started popping the zits. Was also like you, love to go out in the sun. me worse, no sunblock on, so no protection!

have tried minimizing the damage done, so far so good :)

i can email you some suggestions, on the remedy only if you r keen. just reply to my email:jp_morz@yahoo.com

elizabeth
Chatter
Chatter

Re: i did

Postby elizabeth » Thu, 21 Jul 2005 1:58 pm

zana wrote:i tried it. to add, i also tried the olay's total efx cream previously. the total efx cream does work. pores look smaller, skin smoother.

i tried the serum because it claimed to have 2* the concentration tahn total efx or something. my face was matt, my pores, just a tad bit smaller. skin tone still uneven.

somehow i prefer the total efx cream. works better for me .. don't know y. hope i helped

Yes the total effect was good course my friend used them and improvemtn show. Myself also tried it was quite ok..

olaygurl

Postby olaygurl » Sat, 23 Jul 2005 2:27 pm

How about olay total effect cleanser,anyone tried it before?pls share :D

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”