Singapore Expats Forum

Social drink and company

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Social drink and company

Postby Tess » Tue, 03 May 2005 11:46 pm

Hi all - I was down in club st last week with a friend from work and and met up with a few fellow single female expats who thought we'd see if there were any others around who wanted to meet up too. Single expat guys are obviously welcome but only if you are looking for friends! Anyway the bar we met up at was the Union so if there are others around please feel free to come down. We met last Thursday but the day is not too important - we work nearby so happily head there for a drink every few days now.

new guest

Postby tequilabot » Wed, 04 May 2005 8:31 am

Hi what is the signal to know who are the group of people we need? any signal?? "Union" is it the salsa dance club you mean?

Alamak !

Re: new guest

Postby Alamak ! » Wed, 04 May 2005 9:44 am

tequilabot wrote:Hi what is the signal to know who are the group of people we need? any signal?? "Union" is it the salsa dance club you mean?

As OP has mentioned, Union is on Club St

whereas Union Square, the salsa dance joint, is at Amara Shopping Centre

DUHH ! ! !

Social drink and company

Postby Presh » Wed, 04 May 2005 7:05 pm

Hi Tess:
would love to join you all and meet new friends. I am a single female professional. Please let me know when and where and how can I recognize you. Cheers,

Postby D_Man » Thu, 05 May 2005 9:38 pm

Dear Ladies! Would love to be in fair company for an evening to start with & see if me can match the tempo! Wud appreciate very much if some kind heart PMs me on the next meetup pls. <bows>

Postby fsc » Fri, 06 May 2005 1:32 pm

Hey Tess,

You planning on having a few swifties at Union tonight? Might pop down a bit later 'round 9ish if you guys are gonna be there - would be handy to know who to look for - otherwise I'll feel pretty cheesy walking over to a bunch of girls saying "hey, are you Tess?" and finding that it's the wrong group!

'fraid my hairy legs probably don't look good in a skirt tho, so are single (and not looking) boys still welcome? Otherwise I'll drink at my local with all my "friends" :roll:
Feeling frisky, are we?

brown eyed girl

Postby brown eyed girl » Fri, 06 May 2005 3:51 pm

Hi Tess,

I'm a female expat from the US working out here in Singapore. I'm no longer single, but wouldn't mind leaving my hubby at home for an evening out with the girls! Please let me know when you plan to meet again.

Postby vidia » Fri, 06 May 2005 4:57 pm

Hi Tess,

Me too! I'm away the next two weekends but will check this post for any updates, or PM me. I'm a single professional female, Singaporean and just moved back after living in the US for several years. Already met some other cool people on this board and would like to continue my winning streak!

Postby toxictanktops » Sat, 07 May 2005 11:32 am

Hi Tess!

Count me in too... I'm a single professional female, originally from India, but I've been in Singapore long enough to qualify as a bonafide local :)

Im looking to meet a bunch of like-minded ladies to meet up for drinks, dancing, movies etc...

Cheers, and have a good weekend!

Postby EB » Mon, 09 May 2005 1:57 pm

Hi ladies,
would love to join the next meet...pls PM me