Singapore Expats Forum

Interview Questions

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Interview Questions

Postby Guest » Mon, 02 May 2005 11:56 pm

hi gals,

how to pass the 1st round to make it thru to the 1-1 interview? and during the 1-1 interview, what kind of questions will they ask about?

chocoswiss
Regular
Regular

Postby chocoswiss » Tue, 03 May 2005 11:52 am

job interview or admissions??

any common stuff are like
tell me abt urself, wat do u do in free time, achievements, failures, family, academic accomplishments, volunteer work, experiences, who do u idolise, will u certainly join the company/college, how much salary do u expect, are u willing to travel, wat other jobs have u had b4, why u left them, are u willing to take inititave and how;show with example etc...

:)
~ If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen~

~nazron se dekh liya hota agar tamana thi aazmane ki..... hum to behosh yoon hi hojate, kya zaroorat thi muskurane ki.............~

Re: Interview Questions

Postby Guest » Tue, 10 May 2005 2:38 pm

Anonymous wrote:hi gals,

how to pass the 1st round to make it thru to the 1-1 interview? and during the 1-1 interview, what kind of questions will they ask about?

Psysicological questions are the most hottest questions that they will ask u.....

e.g.

if your superior is drowning as well as you. a life bouy... who will get it and take it willingly and y...

i answered fumbly... and i got the job

pure-logic

ok..

Postby pure-logic » Tue, 30 May 2006 4:07 pm

so what did you reply?

i'm curious