Singapore Expats Forum

Female soulmate needed.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
EZ

Female soulmate needed.

Postby EZ » Mon, 02 May 2005 10:27 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for female soulmate.Basically just wish to expand my circle of friends to the expat community. If you are bored or don't mind having a local chap as friend, do drop me an email at: EZ_Man100@yahoo.com.sg

toxictanktops

Postby toxictanktops » Wed, 04 May 2005 11:42 am

Are you an investment banker with a fat bank balance? I don't mind being your soulmate....

guest OO

bank account?

Postby guest OO » Thu, 05 May 2005 8:37 am

toxictanktops wrote:Are you an investment banker with a fat bank balance? I don't mind being your soulmate....

here are the 'no money no honey' girls again.. typical sing chinese girls.. GHOSH... I hate those :shock:

toxictanktops

Postby toxictanktops » Fri, 06 May 2005 1:13 pm

Dude... it was a joke, relax!! :D

I thought the sarcasm hits one on the head! I guess it isn't my forte :?

newgirly 1809

tee hee

Postby newgirly 1809 » Fri, 06 May 2005 2:29 pm

Certainly made me giggle on this long, long Friday afternoon!!!

Re: bank account?

Postby Guest » Fri, 06 May 2005 2:34 pm

guest OO wrote:
toxictanktops wrote:Are you an investment banker with a fat bank balance? I don't mind being your soulmate....

here are the 'no money no honey' girls again.. typical sing chinese girls.. GHOSH... I hate those :shock:

Don't generalise. not only Singapore girls are like that ... girls all over the world such as Amercian, China, africian also .... :twisted:

freeme
Regular
Regular

Postby freeme » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 7:02 pm

Mate, there is no such thing as a soul mate. They will just eat you up and spit you up like anything else they do here.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 8:43 pm

Well I am into investment trading on a daily basis, and I do have a fat bank balance!

But seeing that you are only joking, that's my weekend screwed? BTW hope you are femal, with a nick like that. What about a picture then for all the boys here?

We could do with something nice to look at, these days.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 8:47 pm

ksl wrote:

Well I am into investment trading on a daily basis, and I do have a fat bank balance!

But seeing that you are only joking, that's my weekend screwed? BTW hope you are femal, with a nick like that. What about a picture then for all the boys here?

We could do with something nice to look at, these days.

Hey Toxic forgot to mention the bank balance, its so bloody big!!!! it's minus, but look at the other prospect, now that is positive and equal in size to the bank balance.