Singapore Expats Forum

Swingers Party This Weekend

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
AsianDelights

Swingers Party This Weekend

Postby AsianDelights » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:31 am

I'm organising a swingers' party this weekend and would like expressions of interest.

The party will be held at an exclusive resort in Singapore.

Each participant is required to bring in a piece of rope, at least 2 cm in diameter and 6 meters long. We may also lease a rope to those of you who cannot find one in Singapore.

The ropes will be used for you to swing between two trees with your partner. There will be attractive prizes for those who can maintain the swing for longest periods. It will be conducted in different categories.

This is a traditional Asian sport which was very popular during the hey days of Indian and Chinese civilization... that was many centuries ago. So we are trying to resurrect this for the 21st century ..Asia's century.

For those Caucasian expats, especially the macho males, who like to taste Asian delights, here's your chance for some indulgence and a real traditional experience.

If you are interested please email me on singswingparties@yahoo.com.sg

NeedToKnow

R U joking

Postby NeedToKnow » Mon, 02 May 2005 9:04 am

Are you jocking or serious?

If serious this must be fun!

I don't mind having a go.

chrisbenoit39

Postby chrisbenoit39 » Mon, 02 May 2005 8:32 pm

hi,

I'm interested, I'm 30 yo sing, chinese. Call PM me more details.

Thanks.

its a joke

Postby Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 7:57 am

I think this is a joke .... but some 150 of you who have logged onto this thread must be disappointed.

For whoever came up with this idea I must say ..well done!

We have been exposed ..for what we are :twisted:

Postby Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 8:23 am

Only locals can't image it, I have tried it last year in SG, also swim naked in SG condo swimming pool with girls during night and many more