Singapore Expats Forum

Indian outing this evening- "Kaal" Movie, Dinner and Party

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Indian outing this evening- "Kaal" Movie, Dinner a

Postby metroguy » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:11 pm

Hello Folks,

Any movie buffs and party animals up for an indian outing this evening? I am thinking of watching "Kaal" at 6:55pm, then head for dinner and to a pub for few drinks not necessarily in that order.

I am planning to go there by 6pm, so that we can have some chit-chat before movie. Look for me at Bedok theatre, I will be wearing a white t-shirt with Kai-Zen written on it.

See you there,
Venu.
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:15 pm

i wish u had posted this message a few days back, would have loved to watch Kaal, already got plans for tonite. there are quite a few of us who are movie buffs, maybe another time...
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:29 pm

Actually I too didn't plan it until just few min back. I am so bored today..that I got the interest to register myself and post it.

No probs if you can't make it today, we can have another one next weekend or later!

Have a nice day!

ronrox1972

Postby ronrox1972 » Wed, 04 May 2005 9:42 pm

[quote="metroguy"]Actually I too didn't plan it until just few min back. I am so bored today..that I got the interest to register myself and post it.

No probs if you can't make it today, we can have another one next weekend or later!

Have a nice day![/quote]

shucks , i missed this , i wanted to see the movie as well , have you guys already been?

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Wed, 04 May 2005 11:57 pm

Hey there Ron!

I have seen the movie on last sat night. I guess due to short notice, nobody else could make it.

It was a different movie..off the beaten track.. but the party was absolutely exhilarating! 2 others joined me for dinner and party..

let's see if we can have another one this weekend!!!

cheers,
venu

Nikhil

Movies & Partying

Postby Nikhil » Thu, 05 May 2005 11:44 am

metroguy wrote:Hey there Ron!

I have seen the movie on last sat night. I guess due to short notice, nobody else could make it.

It was a different movie..off the beaten track.. but the party was absolutely exhilarating! 2 others joined me for dinner and party..

let's see if we can have another one this weekend!!!

cheers,
venu

Hi Folks,

Am a movie / party freak as well. May be whenever there is another plan - you guys could let me know. I am living in center/east and Bedok theatre is just 15 mins away for me :)

I can be reached by PM.

Regards
Nikhil