Singapore Expats Forum

24 hour Pizza

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 02 May 2005 9:20 pm

seraphim wrote:
sapphire wrote:seraphim, will i have time to pack my toothbrush? :lol:

Just enough time to slip a toothbrush in your back pocket and grab your passport! :P

works for me :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

BlackMagic

food @ midnight

Postby BlackMagic » Wed, 04 May 2005 5:03 pm

Hi for late night supper u can try arab street.. interesting middle eastern fare with sheesha... :) NAB serves pizza till pretty late and its reasonable..
u could go for cheese prata alternatively @ most prata shops in Boatquay area. :P Or head down to 7-11 and tuck into some microwaved frozen pizza..

lola

Postby lola » Fri, 06 May 2005 1:24 am

Most 24 hour coffee shops and food courts (e.g Kopitiam, etc) have at least one 'western' food stall which offer burgers, (just normal patties, nothing spectacular) fish and chips and steak and chicken and all other kinds of savoury artery-clogging-but-oh-so-good fare.

A lot of malay-run coffee shops open till really late or 24 hours too and you might be able to find the odd burger / chips / steak there as well. These stalls offer shift workers a place to eat and rest before heading to work/home. There are some near Kembangan MRT station and Simpang bedok.

:lol: