Singapore Expats Forum

24 hour Pizza

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
winnie leong

24 hour Pizza

Postby winnie leong » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 2:12 pm

Any 24 hr Pizza place? It's so sad that pizza joints close early around midnight. And when I need pizza at a later hour (like yesterday, I wanted to eat pizza at 2am and I don't know where to call for delivery. Ended up going 7-11 store for packed pizza), is there any 24 hr one?

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 2:50 pm

don't like your chances. not a good habit eating pizza at 2am anyway ;)

winnie leong

Postby winnie leong » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 9:56 am

what is meaning 'don't like my chances'? Anyway don't see anything wrong with that. Rather than go 24hr coffeeshop and have local supper (oyster eggs and that fried black stuff is pretty delicious though), I prefer western supper of pizzas and burgers. Back to my question, so there really isn't any 24hr pizza joint? Even somewhere that serves burgers at least late at night.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:02 am

Swensons restaurant in Crown Prince Hotel on Orchard Road, i think they have a midnight menu which includes burgers. not sure about pizzas, havent been there in a while.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Sun, 01 May 2005 1:38 am

i think he wants to order from home & get the pizza delivered to his house. I like that as well, i don't go out @ midnite unless it's weekend.

btw, sapphire, u didn't go to bintan?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 01 May 2005 9:40 pm

umm...dumbledore, was i supposed to go to bintan?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Sun, 01 May 2005 10:53 pm

dumbledore wrote:i think he wants to order from home & get the pizza delivered to his house. I like that as well, i don't go out @ midnite unless it's weekend.

btw, sapphire, u didn't go to bintan?

My dear Dumbeldore....SERAPHIM has just returned from Bintan....Sapphire did not accompany me, but she's welcome to the next time I go! 8)

LOL! Cute lah, Dumbledore..... :D
And the sultans - yeah the sultans
they play creole...Creole, baby

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Mon, 02 May 2005 3:18 am

haha, sorry :oops: becareful next time

how was ur trip btw

winnie leong

Postby winnie leong » Mon, 02 May 2005 6:31 am

I am female by the way dumbledore (not a 'he', hehe). And I don't mean just delivery, it can be dine-in also, as long as there's pizzas/ burgers that extends past midnight. Better still if 24 hrs, then can go anytime of the night. Okay so I'll check out the crown prince Swenson. Also heard of Checkers which serve fries and ice-cream 24 hours, yeah! , will try that out too. Any other recommendations? More supper places, keep them rolling in, thank you

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 02 May 2005 12:30 pm

ah, so it was seraphim, lol

u had me worried there dumbledore :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 02 May 2005 12:32 pm

oh and thanks for the offer seraphim :P i just might tag along next time :wink:

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 02 May 2005 1:39 pm

No worries Sapphire! Just be warned that I rarely plan ahead of time, so be prepared for impromptu travel notice! :wink:

Hey Dumbledore - trip was good and I am quite refreshed and ready to face the coming week. Cheers! :D

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:47 pm

seraphim, will i have time to pack my toothbrush? :lol:

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Mon, 02 May 2005 7:47 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :oops:

seraphim
Reporter
Reporter

Postby seraphim » Mon, 02 May 2005 9:01 pm

sapphire wrote:seraphim, will i have time to pack my toothbrush? :lol:

Just enough time to slip a toothbrush in your back pocket and grab your passport! :P