Singapore Expats Forum

Malacca on May 2, anyone?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mike_L

Malacca on May 2, anyone?

Postby Mike_L » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 1:09 pm

The long weekend is coming up, and was wondering if anyone had anything planned for May 2? If not, let's head to Malacca via bus. Let's leave on monday morning, come back monday night. Anyone interested?

-- Mike

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 1:18 pm

Hi Mike,

I like travelling and getting to know new friends. What are yr plans to do in Malacca? I'm looking for friends to travel and explore different part of Malaysia too. Drop me an email eddieboy104@hotmail.com and we take up from there.

Cheers
Eddie

Mike_L

Postby Mike_L » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 1:55 pm

Hi Eddie,

Nothing really planned... Just see the sights, get out of SG for a day, try the local food, turn japanese and take lots of pictures.

-- Mike

Spear104

Postby Spear104 » Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:01 am

Hi Mike,

Where are u from? Have you bought the tickets? We can meet up to discuss. Apart from Malacca do u plan for any short trips to nearby countries. Some budget airlines promotional tickects are cheap.

Cheers
Eddie
"Time isn't what makes a friendship last.. It's the memories that keeps the tie between the souls. True friendship never part, maybe in distance but not in heart"