Singapore Expats Forum

70s and 80s Rock and Blues on Saturday

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mel14

70s and 80s Rock and Blues on Saturday

Postby Mel14 » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 2:40 pm

Guys and gals who were at Dead Poet's gathering last night, please come along and hope others who like this sort of music will join us.

A friend of mine will be playing in a band on Saturday at The Blue Note Club, 48, Circular Rd (behind Boat Quay).
They'll playing a mix of 70s and 80s Rock and Blues including songs by Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Rolling Stones, The Doobie Brothers, Santana, Chuck Berry, The Animals, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, John Mayall, John Lee Hooker, B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Pink Floyd, Wilson Pickkett and even Deep Purple.
They'll start at 8.30 so hope to see the 70s and 80s fans there!!

Les

Postby Les » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 6:08 pm

So who are the guys going to be here? I like blues and jazz and rock... especially from those years..I'll be there at 10pm... see you all there!

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 6:53 pm

Who is the guys playing where? local?

Les

Postby Les » Tue, 03 May 2005 5:15 pm

Les wrote:So who are the guys going to be here? I like blues and jazz and rock... especially from those years..I'll be there at 10pm... see you all there!

Thanks for letting me know about this band. They were great and i met some interesting people there!! Hmmn, I wonder which one you were!!

Mel 14

Postby Mel 14 » Thu, 05 May 2005 10:46 am

Hi Les and all

I just heard, they WILL be playing again at the same place at Circular Rd!!

So, make it a date and make yr way there tonite. I'm planning to go early this time cos i missed out on a lot of thier music last week.