Singapore Expats

GASTRIC PROBLEM

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Virgo

GASTRIC PROBLEM

Post by Virgo » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 4:10 pm

I have been having gastric problem for couple of years. Medication can only help temporary....any advise? Been to doctors and endoscopy....

Anybody has the same problem as me? My gastric symtoms are pain, bloatedness, stomach very acidic and vomit at times..... :cry:

Re: GASTRIC PROBLEM

Post by Guest » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 5:10 pm

Virgo wrote:I have been having gastric problem for couple of years. Medication can only help temporary....any advise? Been to doctors and endoscopy....

Anybody has the same problem as me? My gastric symtoms are pain, bloatedness, stomach very acidic and vomit at times..... :cry:
i can fully understand your situation as i have the same problem as yours. My doctor said there is no cure once we have gastric problem. The only way you can do is try to take your consumption regularly and puctually.
However, i heard one of my friend which ever had gastric problem said he was taken one chinese medicine buy in Malaysia for about one month. And now his gastric problem has cure.
I tried to asked him to buy, but he told me the medicine has stopped using due to the ingredient...dunno what exacly the reason it is...

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:00 am

I have the same problem as well. Recent reason - due to stress. Of course when doc can't find anything wrong with the results, they blame it on stress. I am trying to be careful of what I eat -
Small meals - the most 80% full
Eat broccoli, it makes me burp.
Drink raw honey in water (neither hot nor cold) and stir with porcelain spoon (stainless steel made it lose its effect I heard)
Try fresh wheatgrass juice (1 shot glass at $2 at Giants in Parkway parade)
Avoid coffee, alchohol, drinks that will trigger gastritis
Surprisely, try pokaris or something like H2o drink if you have it. It makes you burp.
Avoid spicy, chili and sour food
Avoid Greasy food
Go vacation
Take a walk at Macritchie reservoir and watch the monkeys.

Heard Vit B complex is good for you. Some enzyme products are good too....AND sleep early :D

Virgo

Post by Virgo » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:34 pm

thanks for your advice....will give it a shot! :)

Shasha

Re: GASTRIC PROBLEM

Post by Shasha » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:49 pm

Virgo wrote:I have been having gastric problem for couple of years. Medication can only help temporary....any advise? Been to doctors and endoscopy....

Hi Virgo,

Do you know if we take alot of acidic food e.g. chicken, our body will be in acidics condition always? And this may easily led to gastric pain if our stomach is empty.

Let me tell you more about our products like 100% Organic Bamboo Salt & Bamboo Salt Coffee. Try our products which you could benefit from them for your gastric problem. Our 100% Organic Bamboo Salt could be added to your cooking, food, drinks & to wash your face to beautify it.

100% Organic Bamboo Salt:-

No Worry Of Acidic Food Anymore.

100% Organic Bamboo Salt is made from sun-dried salt from Western Sea Coast of the Peninsula Korea. The burning process of natural organic bamboo salt require pure red clay, bamboo tree trunk (at least 3 years old) together with pine-wood to be burnt 9 times repeatedly up to 1500°c to eliminate heavy metal and toxins.

9 Burnt Healthy 100% Organic Bamboo Salt:-

Contain more than 70 essential minerals and micro nutrients.
High Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc good for diabetics.
High pure Sulfur from bamboo tree trunk helps purifying blood thus lowering the blood pressure.
High Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) helps to prevent ageing.
High pH to 11.5 to neutralize the acidic toxins in our body.

Effects of 9-Burnt Bamboo Salt (Natural Salt Association, Korea)

Maintain the pH of our body and prevent outflow of Calcium.
Essential elements of blood and bone.
Enhance metabolism.
Enhance central nervous system.
Stabilize pulmonary and blood pressure.
Improve stomach and digestion system.
Prevent gout and arthritis.
Stimulate function of pancreas.
Beautifies the skin.
Prevent throat and nose allergy and trachea disease.
To form the proteins and enzymes structure and stimulate production of hormone.

9 Burn Organic Bamboo Salt - Scientific Research

* Prevent and control tumour with no side effects, even when consume at high dosage
(Medical Institute of Harvard University, Dana-Faber Cancer Research Centre - Prof. Dr Berrya A. Tysher)
* Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) : this refer to the elimination of undigested food and toxins from the body and prolong life.
(Japan ORP expert Prof. Nakayama)
* Effective in preventing tooth decay and dental problems.
(Research Report of Dentist Dept. Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea)

Bamboo Salt Coffee

Bamboo salt coffee is a mixture of 9 burnt bamboo salt, Arabica coffee powder, non dairy creamer, coffee extract and other natural superior quality ingredients

This sugar free beverage contains plenty of beneficial minerals and oils from bamboo salt and is suitable for diabetics, high blood pressure and acidic body conditions.

Comparison Between Bamboo Salt Coffee and Others

Bamboo Salt Coffee:-
100% Arabic Coffee - Low acidity
- Clean and taste good
- High grade coffee beans
100% Sugar Free
100% Organic Bamboo Salt (9 times burnt)
- Elements for gastric fluid and pancreas
- Stimulating metabolism system
- Activated enzymes and stimulate production of hormone
- High Calcium, Potassium, Zinc and 70 essential minerals
- Strong oxidation and reduction potential

Other Coffees:-
Robusta Coffee - High acidity
- Sour taste
- Low grade coffee beans
White Sugar - Increase body weight, destroy health

(Internation Lab. Analysis Report - Ref. No.: CL/M40792/2004)

Kindly email me at [email protected] if you want to purchase our products. Our prices are very reasonable.

Thanks,

Shasha

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 1:36 pm

u should try Isabgol. u can find it in mustafa, in the chemist section. my cousin, a doctor struggled with the same problem, tried all sorts of medication. so did my hubby. they are both hooked on Isabgol.

the brand is 'Nature Care', go for the Regular flavour. they do have it in orange and lemon flavour too. it basically helps overall digestion. and is 100% natural. costs abt 2.80 SGD. so is cheap enough to try, and trust me no side-effects whatsoever. my hubby has been taking it for the last 3 yrs. and i am still with him :lol: he's still sane!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Post by Guest » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 2:40 pm

wow...must try!