Argentini

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Post Reply
Non lo so

Argentini

Post by Non lo so » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 2:54 am

Any Argentino in Singapore? Want to know what your country is like.

England

What's Argentini?

Post by England » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 9:59 am

What's Argentini?!?!? I've heard of Argentina, but not Argentini, care to explain further? :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolby
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 6:32 pm
Location: central Singapore

Re: What's Argentini?

Post by dolby » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 4:46 pm

England wrote:What's Argentini?!?!? I've heard of Argentina, but not Argentini, care to explain further? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe that in Spanish, the Argentinians are called "Argentini", and an "Argentino" is a male Argentinian. Different language you see.. ;-)
~Dan

Non lo so

Re: What's Argentini?

Post by Non lo so » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 1:07 am

dolby wrote:
England wrote:What's Argentini?!?!? I've heard of Argentina, but not Argentini, care to explain further? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe that in Spanish, the Argentinians are called "Argentini", and an "Argentino" is a male Argentinian. Different language you see.. ;-)
Si, Signore Sm__t.

Grazie tante. Tu sei molto intelligente, come il tuo nome Smart.

Anaexoh

Re: Argentini

Post by Anaexoh » Mon, 09 May 2005 1:04 am

Non lo so wrote:Any Argentino in Singapore? Want to know what your country is like.
I have just arrived from Argentina to work here for a couple of months. I would like to meet you if you are free :D

eden

Post by eden » Sat, 14 May 2005 5:23 pm

HI Anaexoh

I am an Indian in Singapore but will be going to Argentina for a while in the coming months. Care to meet up so that we can just chat about it? Yo hablo español un poco tambien. Do mail me at eden_diablos@yahoo.com.sg

cheers!

lucasinvn

Argentino

Post by lucasinvn » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 1:44 pm

Hi, Im an argentinian (or argentino) and maybe moving to work to Singapore soon.
Im trying to get information about living in Singapore, like... how much money you need per month, renting cost (flat w/1 bedroom). Im an architect... so how much is an average salary for an architect... etc etc
If someone can help me I would really appriciate that!
And if someone need information about Argentina or Vietnam... here I am!

Regards

Lucas
ambiguo@ciudad.com.ar

VodkaCranberry
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by VodkaCranberry » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 2:05 pm

Bienvenidos, bring some dulce de leche :D
laura no esta, laura se fue

VodkaCranberry
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Argentino

Post by VodkaCranberry » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 2:07 pm

lucasinvn wrote:Hi, Im an argentinian (or argentino) and maybe moving to work to Singapore soon.
Im trying to get information about living in Singapore, like... how much money you need per month, renting cost (flat w/1 bedroom). Im an architect... so how much is an average salary for an architect... etc etc
If someone can help me I would really appriciate that!
And if someone need information about Argentina or Vietnam... here I am!

Regards

Lucas
ambiguo@ciudad.com.ar
You're an architect?! Do you come from Tucuman then? :roll:
laura no esta, laura se fue

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:42 am

Re: What's Argentini?

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 3:05 pm

Non lo so wrote:
dolby wrote:
England wrote:What's Argentini?!?!? I've heard of Argentina, but not Argentini, care to explain further? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe that in Spanish, the Argentinians are called "Argentini", and an "Argentino" is a male Argentinian. Different language you see.. ;-)
Si, Signore Sm__t.

Grazie tante. Tu sei molto intelligente, come il tuo nome Smart.
Italian is not the commonly spoken laguage in Argentina though.

Eric

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 4:25 pm

No, it's only spoken by the wannabes, cara mia :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests