Singapore Expats Forum

Any Indian shutterbugs around?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Any Indian shutterbugs around?

Postby Indi.Lens » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 4:07 pm

Hi

Any Indian shutterbugs around? How about meeting up for an outing to shoot some nature/landscape/whatever..? Lets meet up and hopefully make it more often later on. Dont bother too much about the equipment stuff; film SLRS/dSLRS/compacts/mobile cams ... anything goes!!

Cheers!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:21 am

its too hot! would have, otherwise.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:37 pm

Hey Sapphire

I guess you have a point there. Well... unless we get outdoors, difficult to appreciate the clours of nature. I agree Singapore is very sunny and sweaty as well.

Anyways, if we can get some shutterbugs together, we could have some happy clicking time. Need not be just in the sun. Places like nature reserves and old quarries make good, cool places to shoot and have a nice outing too.

Cheers!
Thou Art That

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:40 pm

this time of the year, any place in SG is bad news! at least for me. its a little better after june. then again, u get best pics in sunlight *sigh*
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.