Singapore Expats Forum

Share your travel experience

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Share your travel experience

Postby Guest » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:02 pm

Hi,
I'd like to meet people who travelled in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, (Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines....) and want to share their travel experience. I prefer adventurous travel.

... is there anything like travellers' meet-up in Singapore?

sales man

Postby sales man » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 4:15 pm

me like to travel to malaysia, but only at johor state.

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 1:12 pm

Hi
I'm a singaporean and love adventurous travelling. Been to Europe backpacking and had a great experience. Love to meet up with adventurous travellers and share our experiences. Would like to travel again and looking for travel companions too. where have u been? Give me yr email and i write to u.

Cheers
Eddie

Postby Guest » Fri, 29 Apr 2005 6:30 pm

Hola....I'm Malaysian & luv travelling and meeting ppl especially from various cultures. Hv been around almost all of Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore& parts of Eastern Eurpore backpacking. Planning on s trip to Bali @ Vietnam soon. I make frequent trips to Singapore. Will be happy to chill around to listen & talk on experiences and adventures of anyone who likes to share them.

Don

Linda77

Postby Linda77 » Thu, 05 May 2005 4:38 pm

Hii if u would like to share ur travel experience with others, you should go to www.virtualtourist.com There u will find alot of ppl posting about the places that they've been too.You can also fiind good tips to the places that u need to go to in the future. Have a look at the pages, i'm sure u will like it :D

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Fri, 06 May 2005 6:47 am

I only travelled to Malaysia, will go to Indonesia next week.
If you guys need help in travelling to Vietnam, just let me know, i can answer some questions.

any backpacker to bali?