Singapore Expats Forum

listening ear

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

listening ear

Postby Ummi » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 1:53 pm

good afternoon there.

first and foremost, i am not an expat but a pure singaporean. its just dat, i am not able to find any channels for me to relate to single mothers out there. maybe i just need listening ear or a new friend.

i married my husband on 12 mar 04. it was our own match. but little did i know that he is irresponsible. he is mummys boy meaning he had only to hold out his hand and his mom will be feeding him. this goes on after our marriage.

he lied and lied. even when i was pregnant, i thought he will change ie. get a job and lead a sincere life. instead he lied abt going to work and his pay but spend most of his time at his parents place,

he left when i was 4 months pregnant. i gave birth to a cute and healthy baby girl on valentines day 14 feb 05 at 2346. still, he just dont bother abt our baby. i had no choice but to seek maintenance.

just recently, on the 12 apr 05, he divorcd me but did not say it to me. instead he utter those words at my uncle's place, as if i do not have parents of my own.

i was dissappointed but at least i dont have to worry abt my status whether am i a wife or not. right now, im living for my beautiful daughter and she's my life.

i guess at 27, i can still survive and create a niche for myself.

do drop me a line at i'd love to hear from all of you out there!

thnx in advance.