Singapore Expats

Lumeire

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Lumeire

Post by Guest » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 4:36 pm

Just to let you fellows know that this slimming chain is a hoax.Yesterday I went down for a consultation and during the process I saw a fat and really obese lady walked in.So I thought to myself that this could be the right place for slimming.Then one of the therapist saw the fat lady and called her good afternoon BOSS!!!! I really had a shock.How was it possible that a slimming salon had a fat boss???? Anyway I felt kinda cheated and gave some excuse to leave.What a close shave. Can you imagine I signed and paid before I saw the fat BOSS it could have got me insomia:(

j

Re:Lumiere

Post by j » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:57 pm

Lol, that was a good one. Actually, I had seen quite a few slimming salon's bosses who are out of shape (middle age), can't blame them. It takes alot of determination to wanna shed those pounds unless you are willing to try liposuction (which I dun encourage at all).

monica

Re: Lumeire

Post by monica » Thu, 07 Jul 2005 6:12 pm

no worry, bodywork wellness lady boss was also very fat.
Anonymous wrote:Just to let you fellows know that this slimming chain is a hoax.Yesterday I went down for a consultation and during the process I saw a fat and really obese lady walked in.So I thought to myself that this could be the right place for slimming.Then one of the therapist saw the fat lady and called her good afternoon BOSS!!!! I really had a shock.How was it possible that a slimming salon had a fat boss???? Anyway I felt kinda cheated and gave some excuse to leave.What a close shave. Can you imagine I signed and paid before I saw the fat BOSS it could have got me insomia:(

Determined

Slimming is not just skin deep

Post by Determined » Sat, 09 Jul 2005 11:47 pm

Hi all,

Actually, I'm a client of Lumiere after a 4-day session. I have successfully lost 4kg with Jamu massages and Lumicell Touch. I think they are professional enough to advise you with your problem. However, nothing is easy unless you have the right attitude and determination. Of course with considerable diet or else nothing works for you. In fact, if it works on me than I don't see why it won't work for somebody else.

It's no point to blame someone else if you don't work for it.

Happy Slimming!
Determined

rosndic

Post by rosndic » Sun, 09 Oct 2005 3:27 pm

Hi Determined,

I am also a ex-client of lumiere. Did you buy the slimming cream from lumiere? I have the Thermo Slimming Cream and the Body Shaping Cream but I forgot how to use it already. #-o

Cheers

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”