Singapore Expats Forum

can anobody help me?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
brokenheart

can anobody help me?

Postby brokenheart » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:10 am

please, give me suggestion on what to do, I cant think anymore, really blank. I moved in here with my bf, i love him very much. but he always cheated on me, when we were in my country and even until now, but I always forgive him.
he promised me that he'll tell me if he sleep with someone else, coz then i want to break up. and i just found out that he slept wih another girl, but he doesnt want to admit it, instead he's angry with me.why he doesnt want to admit it , at least once?
i dont know what to do now, i still love him so much but i also get frustrated if he cheats on me all the time. I gave up my work to be with him here, I gave up even my parents for him, but now he treats me like this. I feel so stupid.

KT
Chatter
Chatter

Re: can anobody help me?

Postby KT » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:50 pm

life is indeed sad , sometimes u need to realise that the most important things you get out of relationships isnt a life partner or a beautiful union that fills your heart... its the experience.

You should let this experience make you a stronger person. Infact work towards making yourself stronger and independant and if possible leave your partner.Besides love , u have put in alot of effort and investment in this relationship and sometimes the best thing to do is let it go.

Finally , welcome to the brokenheart club.

Love yourself ... there is no greater love.

brokenheart wrote:please, give me suggestion on what to do, I cant think anymore, really blank. I moved in here with my bf, i love him very much. but he always cheated on me, when we were in my country and even until now, but I always forgive him.
he promised me that he'll tell me if he sleep with someone else, coz then i want to break up. and i just found out that he slept wih another girl, but he doesnt want to admit it, instead he's angry with me.why he doesnt want to admit it , at least once?
i dont know what to do now, i still love him so much but i also get frustrated if he cheats on me all the time. I gave up my work to be with him here, I gave up even my parents for him, but now he treats me like this. I feel so stupid.
"El tango no está en los pies. Está en el corazón."

IntoxInc

Postby IntoxInc » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 2:27 pm

of course you should feel stupid... you are!

brokenheart

Postby brokenheart » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 2:39 pm

:oops: ... yeah, i guess i'm stupid...but now trying to go out from that...

wildboar

Maybe you shld start going out to make more new frds......

Postby wildboar » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 4:01 pm

Maybe you shld start going out to make more new frds......I dun mind being your new friend.

Cheers,

respect

Postby respect » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 5:41 pm

No man or woman will respect you unless you respect yourself.
Don't allow yourself to be treated this way!
Do you even realise what kind of risk you are taking staying with a man who sleeps around? What if he gives you a disease?
LEAVE HIM NOW! Go back to your home country where you have family and friends and where you can get your life back. Your life is your life not his. And NEVER AGAIN MAKE THE MISTAKE OF making anyone the centre of your life. Yes you love him, but you should love yourself more.

wow_ash

dont worry...

Postby wow_ash » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 6:40 pm

hi...

well .. dont know how to start.. should i console.. should i say it happens.. should i say u forget.. what............... well.. i must tell you one thing.. relax.. what you have realised is not the END .. My friend its just a BEND... so relax.. get up... walk slowly and start doing things in a different way .. different way does not mean.. u change your lifestyle drastically.. just stop thinking too much of what has happened.. just relax.. things will become allright.. believe me.. THEY WILL...

What happened with you happens with almost 9 out of 10 people now a days.. i guess.. but world exists.. it has not fallen.. sun always rise in east now also.. dont worry.. believe me time is the best healer.. u r hurt now.. but soon ur wounds will fill and u will be the same charming lady one again..

so now.. what you should do is take the things on your own .. start keeping urself busy.. take company of good friends.. go out.. shop.. have cakes .. icecreams.. whatever u like.. go to listen music.. try new beauty techniques.. do whatever can keep u busy and stop worrying.. just keep urself busy for one day.. so busy that you should not be free for a minute.. and see how things drastically change... believe me.. they will..

take care
well wisher.. ash

puleeze

Postby puleeze » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 6:55 pm

For Christ’s sake girl, do you really need someone to tell you what to do? Dump the asshole and gain some freakin self respect. What the freak is wrong with you??? Why have you allowed the situation to come this far? You should have dumped him the first time he cheated on you. Who cares if he admits it or not now? The fact is, your guy is a cheating bastard. HELLO??! THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!! Why do you want to be with someone who obviously doesn’t love you. It's time to grow up!

adrianlee
Regular
Regular

Postby adrianlee » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 1:54 pm

Although Puleeze's advice sounds a bit harsh. I'm afraid its true. Its time you get back your independence and your identity. Under this scenario you'll have to think with your head and not your heart. I know it hurts, but in the long term you'll be happier without him. You deserve better.

Ad

a girl what else

Postby a girl what else » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 2:55 pm

you definitely sound like a singaporean from your language usage. Pardon me but I think this is a wind-up. Where are you from then since you said you gave up everything in your homeland to be with him

brokenheart

Postby brokenheart » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 7:05 pm

I'm not a singaporean, not only singaporean ppl in asia speak english right? i'm from vietnam.

anyway, i guess this isn't the right forum to ask for suggestion, seems like ppl like to give harsh comment :-) but thanks...

i made up my mind...

cheers

Puleeze

Postby Puleeze » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 7:10 pm

Harsh??!! Come on! nobody, male or female, should let themselves be treated this way and not do anything about it .. Believe it or not I have some Vietnamese heritage too. Toughen up, it's a nasty world out there.