Singapore Expats Forum

modelling agency

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
newmodel

modelling agency

Postby newmodel » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:31 am

hi, i just moved in to singapore from australia. does anybody know where a modelling agency here? or anybody have a list of modelling agency on singapore?

thanks

joop
Site Admin
Site Admin

Modeling Agencies

Postby joop » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:36 am

The more established ones are Phantom, Mannequin and Elite.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Cleo

Re: modelling agency

Postby Cleo » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:41 am

newmodel wrote:hi, i just moved in to singapore from australia. does anybody know where a modelling agency here? or anybody have a list of modelling agency on singapore?

thanks

I know a modeling agency who is really new but good. No payment. Unlike other modeling agencies you got to pay for the portfolio. it's Ap-ti-tude models. www.ap-ti-tude.com
Cleo - The Professional Bitch

Cleo

Re: modelling agency

Postby Cleo » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:43 am

newmodel wrote:hi, i just moved in to singapore from australia. does anybody know where a modelling agency here? or anybody have a list of modelling agency on singapore?

thanks
Cleo - The Professional Bitch

newmodel

Postby newmodel » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:13 am

thanks guys. by the way, cleo i checked the website u gave, they give courses, can i just drop in my portfolio and be their member? should i pay for anything?

modelling

Modeling agencies

Postby modelling » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:12 pm

newmodel wrote:thanks guys. by the way, cleo i checked the website u gave, they give courses, can i just drop in my portfolio and be their member? should i pay for anything?

newmodel,

My advice to you is to go for the big guys, Mannequin or Elite.

You wanna make it big, go for the big, you just wanna be a small part-time model, then stick with the small boys.

The bigger agencies have better establishments and contacts.

The first thing you ened to do is to establish your com cards, you will pay for your own photography and printing of com cards.

model insider friend guy

Postby model insider friend guy » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 8:56 pm

Dear New model,

if u r staying in Singapore for good try manequien,sin model,passion they had huge local model data base. next if u r only in Singapore 6 mths try diva. manequien,t-model,phatom,av model, for short term basis. Diva do not required com card bring your own. hostel located mainly orchard while manequien hostel located at bisan. Wanna know more about model agency insider news e-mail me at sentosasg@hotmail.com

Model insider friend guy

Postby Model insider friend guy » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 8:12 am

Dear new model,

Now is not a good time to join modelling. why? The peak period for cat walk & magazine photography is Jan to April & July to Nov Presently, there is not much job available. Wanna meet for a drink or lunch for more insider news

newmodel

Postby newmodel » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:18 am

guys,

thanks for all your reply :-). but I don't where their office is, could you give me their website?

and yeah, just doing some part-time maybe

model insider friend guy

Postby model insider friend guy » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:41 pm

Dear new model,

I have list of model agency & web site e-mail me your e-mail address so that i can forward it to you sentosasg@hotmail.com

model insider friend guy

Postby model insider friend guy » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:19 am

Dear New model,

I have list of 36 model agency, how to send it to you?

Pick Up Line

Postby Pick Up Line » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 6:28 am

The previous guy sounds more like a Pick-Up Sleaze-Ball. Usually, people who are in those jobs which can shape a model's career are inundated with requests...so as to not bother with offering help and advice so freely to someone that they have not even seen.

"NewModel"... I really do not know what all the hassle is... If you want to find a Modelling Agency, just look in a telephone directory/yellow pages or on the internet. It is not that difficult, and you certainly do not need meet up with strangers that intro themselves over the internet.

desperado

hell dodgy

Postby desperado » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 9:22 am

so totally agree with you Pick Up Line.

model guy is also free time guy in another thread so i wonder how many other names he goes by to fit the part? look out for that e-mail address

now, i am not against people meeting up through the forum, but somone who has to post four times and practically demands to know your e-mail address every time just screams dodgy to me

ladies and gents you have been warned

Administor web

Postby Administor web » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 9:24 pm

Dear Desperado & pick up line,

Go home fcuk your mother & your father if you are not here in this forum to pick gal & guy then why you are here. Why use desperado & pick up line as your user name use your real name lah. Chow your sex parts

Pick Up Line

Postby Pick Up Line » Sat, 23 Apr 2005 2:06 am

Administor web wrote:Dear Desperado & pick up line,

Go home fcuk your mother & your father if you are not here in this forum to pick girl & guy then why you are here. Why use desperado & pick up line as your user name use your real name lah. Chow your sex parts

Dear Administrator Web,
So.. the truth hurts, then.... no need to be abusive. But, that's ok...being abused by anonymous, insecure, socially-inept retards does not do much for me.
Anyway, on a positive note, if you need help with your self-esteem and sex life, just go down to Orchard Towers or Geylang. You will be most welcome there, especially if you have a few dollars in your wallet. No need to stay a virgin all your life, ok...and you can practice your pick-up techniques as much as you like to a willing (paid) audience.