Singapore Expats Forum

moving to singapore in a few months

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
schwanderbe

moving to singapore in a few months

Postby schwanderbe » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 1:05 am

Hello :D ,
I 'll move to Singapore in a few months. I want to speak to people living in Singapore. I have a lot questions about the live there. I'm swiss, living since 1995 in Brussels. I'm fashion designer. I'm 28.
So if you want to speak and help me to like the live in Singapore. THANK YOU VERY much.

Cleo

Re: moving to singapore in a few months

Postby Cleo » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 9:54 am

schwanderbe wrote:Hello :D ,
I 'll move to Singapore in a few months. I want to speak to people living in Singapore. I have a lot questions about the live there. I'm swiss, living since 1995 in Brussels. I'm fashion designer. I'm 28.
So if you want to speak and help me to like the live in Singapore. THANK YOU VERY much.

Hey, mail me if you would like you to hang out and I can show you around. mizzycleo@yahoo.com.sg
Cleo - The Professional Bitch

cuteguysg1
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby cuteguysg1 » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:19 am

he he...

Welcome to singapore,

We all are from outside too...feel free to contact me...may be we can meet up for coffee...chit chat...go out

Cheers...

Feebstarr

Postby Feebstarr » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 1:09 pm

hi schwanderbe

i was in the same situation when i moved over from Australia last year. never fear...

there are heaps of guys and gals here that you can get in touch with that can answer your questions and can help make your transition to Singapore a smooth and relitavely easy one.

through forums like this too, there is always the opportunity of meeting and getting to know new friends...

bye for now,
fiona

Indra

Hi Schwanderbe

Postby Indra » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 6:44 pm

My name is Indra, I run a dating office. Singapore is exciting! If this is your first time to this region you are in for a surprise. In the midst of all the excitements there will be also some stress and disappointments but you will get use to it.

Anyway, what I like to offer you here is, if you get lonely and get tired of clubbing and meeting the party girls and want to find a wonderful, sincere person to get to know and have a real relationship to share your ups and downs in life, contact me Indra at Red White & True, [b]Call 67379239 or drop me an email at indra@redwhitetrue.net [/b]

Okey...great...hope to hear from you, wish you a wonderful stay in Singapore when the time comes:-)

Indra