Singapore Expats Forum

QB/EC house courtesy

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

QB/EC house courtesy

Postby 555 » Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:29 pm

harlo. for those for you all who hav tried the service there. How you find the hairstyles in term of manners?
R they friendly :D , polite :P enuff?
Do you think they still nid to b improve or rather u are satisfied wif with this kind of 'treatment'
Lets say, if we implement this way of 'greetin' to the outer shops in Singapore
how will your feel?
:roll:

Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 1:25 pm

genuine japanese service staffs are truly polite, and it is such consistent politeness that singapore could learn from, though chances are singaporean manners of service are getting poorer by standard these days.

Postby Guest » Thu, 21 Apr 2005 5:25 pm

QB HOUSE is the original $10/10min service provider from Japan.
EC HOUSE is the one which copied the original concept and somehow took over most of the shops in Singapore.

I dunno wat exactly happened, but some say QB house owner has been cheated.

Postby Guest » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 1:26 pm

i tried once at imm, the staff are damn sickening rude. I was there with my 2 kids, without know that the seats in the shop are meant for customer only...The staff there told me if my kids are not cutting, they have to go outside and wait. For your info..my kids are only 5yrs and 3yrs! How the hell can they wait outside by themselves? Then immediately, i sold my ticket to someone who was going to purchase the ticket at the machine. :evil:

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 4:58 pm

in ur case, i think the staff might be quite rude. However, generally speaking, i think EC/QB House staff are nice, they always say (all of them) "good bye, thank you, see you..." when you finish.

1 more thing, i think they write quite obviously that the seat is meant for customer only :).

Postby Guest » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:07 am

maybe i did not see the sign, that was my first time there.....but i think they should act more professionally. And should not just tell me to get the kids to wait outside.. u know what i mean? Anyway, i felt that that place is not family friendly.

dumbledore
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbledore » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:55 pm

agree ;)