Singapore Expats Forum

Help me:: Inside Sales Acct. Mgr. in MNC salary range pls?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Help me:: Inside Sales Acct. Mgr. in MNC salary range pls?

Postby Guest » Sat, 16 Apr 2005 5:14 pm

Hi guys, I need your advice. I have been working as a tech support for 4yrs. I came here in Singapore last year 4th quarter and are currently employed in a call center. My job here in Singapore is not technical anymore but doing more on Sales is not that technical anymore but doing more on Sales. Let's call my company as company A and my company's client as company B, which is an MNC. From what i heard, company B has a 1yr. contract with company A since they are outsourcing their services.

Once a week, I am staying at company B's office to attend the sales meeting and work there whole day. One day, when we had a meeting with the director of company B, he, was proposing of something. Then he asked me if who processed my paper before I came here in Singapore. Then he paused and he was thinking of something that I do not know. I know that the job that I am doing with them is the position that was left by their ex employee who moved to another company. He did not hire someone since this person left. In other words, I am thinking to apply there real soon.

Only thing that I would want to ask help from you guys is the salary range that the Sales team (in an MNC) usually gives to their employee? Because I don't have a single idea if how much should they be getting. I checked Contact Singapore website and it says should be getting around $5k plus but I am not quite sure if the amount still applies nowadays. By the way, I came from a developing (3rd world) country in southeast asia so not sure if my race is affected when it comes to salary offer.

I hope you could help me. Thanks much!

Postby Guest » Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:25 am

up... pls help...

Postby Guest » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:06 pm

up