Singapore Expats Forum

Dream + Not breathing = sleep disorder?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Lovepiyo

Dream + Not breathing = sleep disorder?

Postby Lovepiyo » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 2:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if i am having a sleep disorder.

I am having dreams everynight even if i am not tired or what..
the dream range from nightmare to normal dreams (like watching movie)

normally i wont be involved in the normal dreams...but for nightmares i am of course involved -.-

in order to solve this problem, i went to sleep as early as 10pm every night and keep it constant for a few months already. It does not stop my dream problem but it does stop me from falling asleep in the office.

However I have a problem with yesterday sleep >.< I dream that i am hiding in the cupboard holding my breathe. IN REAL LIFE.... i am also doing it !!!... i wake up for 2 time last night realising i am holding my breathe on my bed.

Is it a sleep disorder? can some one advise on me? i read up...but it is sort of different from the normal (not breathing) disorder as mentioned. As for mine... it is following what my dream is showing.

Postby ... » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 3:39 pm

well, your dream on holding your breath sounds normal at this stage. I once has a dream that I was spitting out a seed. So I woke up in the middle of the night with spit on my face.

You have many dreams, sounds like me. I t hink you also are a worrier and have a vivid imagination and think too much in the daytime too. Maybe you're going through a stressful time of your life or have many responsibilities?

normal.