Singapore Expats Forum

Wanna meet moms-to-be...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Working mom-to-be

Wanna meet moms-to-be...

Postby Working mom-to-be » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:48 am

Hiya Folks

Been here 4 years and now struggling with work, OG visits and lots of changes in and out...in my 1st trimester...

Would love to meet ladies going thro the same - for a cuppa or two...I guess it should be comforting to know u are not alone in feeling that evrything will change in a few months... :)

so any women there in a similar state as me...ping me and we can get together on and off for chat and laughs...

Ciao
Oct

m&m

Postby m&m » Fri, 15 Apr 2005 4:10 pm

hello, my due date will be early May and i would like to meet mums to be friends as well. where are you from? and where are you staying? pls let me know if you're interested to chat :wink:

sydneymak

Postby sydneymak » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 5:40 pm

my due date is this few days. would love to keep in touch with working mom to be as well. is this your first baby? I make one new friend thru yahoo group early in my pregnancy. she shared with me a lot of her experience and accompany thru my whole prenancy. she is from indonesia, and I'm from malaysia. I'm glad i have known her. hope we can help you and also talk about this happy news throughout your whole pregnancy ;) cheers!!!! :)

my email : sydneymak@hotmail.com

m&m

mum to be

Postby m&m » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 9:57 am

hi sydneymak, my due date will be early May and would like to know some mum to be friends as well. where are you staying? i'm staying at novena area. keep in touch and all the best to you :)

sydneymak

Postby sydneymak » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 3:20 pm

hi m&m, I stay at commonwealth area. I'm now resting at home waiting for my baby to be born. She seems to be quite a punctual baby. I have a few friends who has given birth in Feb, March, and April (up and coming in next month, June and Aug)(i surrounded by moms to be this year haha)their baby were early by 1 or 2 weeks. I thought mine will be the same. but till now, no sign of giving birth yet. getting more and more nervous

aussiemeg
Regular
Regular

Postby aussiemeg » Tue, 19 Apr 2005 8:08 pm

Hi Ladies

We are just getting prepared to move and I am nearly 10 weeks pg with Twins. Do any of you know a good obs as I will need a csection and have no idea where to start.

Would love to meet up when I get over there.

Cheers
Megan

sydneymak

Postby sydneymak » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 2:12 pm

hi Megan, there are a lot of good doc here in Singapore. It depends on what you want? Like myself, I have my check up at the hospital nearby my place because I want convenience. After all, I'm taking private rate of service (which means the service must be good), and my doc is the most experience and of course the most expensive doc in the women's clinic (didn't really know until recently). But my friends say she is really good. She is Prof Mary Rauff from NUH. other hospital like KK, Mt E and etc are also the popular choices among those mom to be. any other opinions from the ladies here?

Postby Guest » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 5:10 pm

aussiemeg wrote:Hi Ladies

We are just getting prepared to move and I am nearly 10 weeks pg with Twins. Do any of you know a good obs as I will need a csection and have no idea where to start.

Would love to meet up when I get over there.

Cheers
Megan

If you are expecting twins please join the Singapore based Twins Support Group www.twinsplussing.com

Re: want to meet moms-to-be...

Postby Guest » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 5:13 pm

Best group in Singapore for New Mothers:

http://www.nmsg-singapore.com/

New Mother Support Group

Working mom-to-be

I am back

Postby Working mom-to-be » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 5:38 pm

Hi Moms-to-be

Sorry for the lag since my first post. Was out of town...How abt we all meet up for coffee or a snack over the weekend? somewhere in town so it is accessible to evryone?

Lemme know at - zeligsg@gmail.com