Singapore Expats

Chances of PR in 2024

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
expat.singapore

Chances of PR in 2024

Post by expat.singapore » Sun, 16 Jun 2024 8:43 am

Hi All,

We have recently been considering reapplying for permanent residency (PR) and are seeking some feedback on our chances.

Profile:

I am a 45-year-old male, and my wife is 41 years old. We are Indian nationals with a 12-year-old daughter.

I have been employed with a US-based bank as a Senior Product Manager for the past 12 years in Singapore, with a salary of approximately $185,000. I hold a Master's degree along with several professional qualifications.

My wife is a homemaker but has been actively associated with an NGO for the last 9 years.

Our daughter is currently attending a local school and is preparing for the PSLE. She is excelling academically, having won several Olympiad exams, and she holds the position of head girl at her school.

We have previously applied for PR on multiple occasions , with our last application being rejected in October 2021.

Thank you for your assistance and insights.

Regards

bro75
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Re: Chances of PR in 2024

Post by bro75 » Sun, 16 Jun 2024 10:03 am

Several things are against you (race, nationality, industry) but I have heard of people who are not from the majority race approved for PR after multiple rejected applications. So your chances are low but not zero so you can keep applying.