Singapore Expats

44 yr old guy looking for an expact gf

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
jusayhi

44 yr old guy looking for an expact gf

Post by jusayhi » Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:50 pm

I'm a local Malay guy.
Though 44 years old I am 21 at heart. I don't look and behave like my age.

I yearn for a foreign significant other cos science says that the offspring will be very attractive. We can be friends if you prefer.

I like hiking and go cycling on weekends and camping by the beach.

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Re: 44 yr old guy looking for an expact gf

Post by smoulder » Mon, 25 Mar 2024 4:46 pm

Try tinder bro :lol:

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Mon, 25 Mar 2024 4:51 pm

thanks but no expats there. at least not the ones i desire

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:54 pm

Lots of Asian Expats here, shouldn't be hard to find. Yes, if they are from Asian countries but here and working on Employment/S passes they are also Expats. Oh, and science says no such thing. Not real science anyway. I have two, one of each gender. One has the looks, the other the talents. So how? It's all pot luck. Especially if you don't do DNA testing before coupling to see what is mixed in with the other person. Additionally, it's even more dangerous having that attitude today and the person you couple with may have had tons of PS before ever meeting you and might have been ugly as sin before the PS. Follow your heart cause your brain is leading you into a cesspool of sadness possibly. PS doesn't change the gene pool.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:57 pm

I see. Thanks for the heads up. Will see where this takes me then. So far no DMs received and this subforum doesn't look active. Wrong place to look I guess.

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:19 am

jusayhi wrote:
Mon, 25 Mar 2024 4:51 pm
What type would that be and why would there be more chance of picking them up here vs a hardcore dating app?

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 5:53 am

smoulder wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:19 am
jusayhi wrote:
What type would that be and why would there be more chance of picking them up here vs a hardcore dating app?
Caucasians, Eurasians ... The "ang mohs" kind.
I've never considered old school forums like this before so I don't know if there is any of this kind here. Just trying.

I've seen this kind on tinder et al but I brushed them aside as scammers as the background sceneries don't look local and I don't want to invest time to proof myself wrong.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 9:11 am

Maybe you'll need to put your assets on the table.. and your value to the potential other
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:29 am

abbby wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 9:11 am
Maybe you'll need to put your assets on the table.. and your value to the potential other
You have a point but I fear doing that will attract gold diggers and such marriage won't last.

So all I can say is that I bring the 3Ls: loyalty, love, and lots of time together

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:04 pm

jusayhi wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 5:53 am
smoulder wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:19 am
jusayhi wrote:
Caucasians, Eurasians ... The "ang mohs" kind.
I've never considered old school forums like this before so I don't know if there is any of this kind here. Just trying.

I've seen this kind on tinder et al but I brushed them aside as scammers as the background sceneries don't look local and I don't want to invest time to proof myself wrong.
So here's the thing. If you are after ang mohs, other than eastern Europeans (Russians, Ukrainians for instance), you are probably not going to have much luck in Singapore. Other than these nationalities, the vast majority of western Caucasian women are trailing spouses and unlikely to be open to dating. You might want to try your luck in tourist hot spots in neighboring countries if ungroomed hippies interests you.... Just watch out for STDs :lol:

jusayhi

Re: 44 yr old guy looking for an expat gf

Post by jusayhi » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 2:29 pm

smoulder wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:04 pm

So here's the thing. If you are after ang mohs, other than eastern Europeans (Russians, Ukrainians for instance), you are probably not going to have much luck in Singapore. Other than these nationalities, the vast majority of western Caucasian women are trailing spouses and unlikely to be open to dating. You might want to try your luck in tourist hot spots in neighboring countries if ungroomed hippies interests you.... Just watch out for STDs :lol:
Oh dear. Sad to know that.
Unless they have single adult daughters, I guess I should widen my filters then.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 26 Mar 2024 9:55 pm

jusayhi wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 2:29 pm
smoulder wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:04 pm

Oh dear. Sad to know that.
Unless they have single adult daughters, I guess I should widen my filters then.
Best thing you could do is start being realistic. I doubt there are many Ang Moh female types that would be interested in changing religions as well.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Wed, 27 Mar 2024 6:08 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 9:55 pm

Best thing you could do is start being realistic. I doubt there are many Ang Moh female types that would be interested in changing religions as well.

There are actually many ang mohs, men and women, reverting to islam on a daily basis.

Here're two gorgeous women who did so.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Mar 2024 4:10 pm

@jusayhi Good Luck. I reckon you are going to need it. A 44 year old man who shows us pics of 20 year old girls who are just confused young ladies trying to be influencers. Heck one didn't know that Catholics and Christians are all considered Christians just like Shiites and Sunni's & Sufi's and Nation of Islam are all considered Muslims.

jusayhi

Post by jusayhi » Wed, 27 Mar 2024 8:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 27 Mar 2024 4:10 pm
@jusayhi Good Luck. I reckon you are going to need it. A 44 year old man who shows us pics of 20 year old girls who are just confused young ladies trying to be influencers. Heck one didn't know that Catholics and Christians are all considered Christians just like Shiites and Sunni's & Sufi's and Nation of Islam are all considered Muslims.
Lol at this mod getting butthurt about westerners reverting to islam. You must have a deep hatred towards Muslims.

I'm gonna make you infamous on Reddit. Then again I'm not gonna give this dead forum any traffic. Lol.

Feel free to ban me.
Last edited by jusayhi on Wed, 27 Mar 2024 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.