Singapore Expats Forum

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Postby AngeL » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 2:43 pm

hai guyz, very interested with what you have discussed, well the singapore airlines looking for stewardess again by this 24 april with some requirements like university degree ( Full Degree/S1), minimum height 158 cm etc. im very interested to be one of singapore airlines cabin crew, but i face only one problem, which is i havent have a bachelor degree. only diplome one. is there any opportunity for me to join them? if i have to wait till finish my bachelor, im afraid there wont be any opportunity for me again coz the max age to join is 25. huhuhuh :cry: .right now im 22 years old.

is there anyone can share information for me?

go for it

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:32 am

Just go ahead with the interview and tell them you are currently taking the degree course and at the same time looking forward to getting this job let them know you are concern abt the age limit that's why u are applying now...

When i got into SQ i only have "o" levels with 3 credits and after i flying for a while i took up a degree course and graduated...

whatever you do go with your instincts!
good luck