Singapore Expats Forum

Armpit Hair Removal

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

chatbox

Armpit Hair Removal

Postby chatbox » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 1:28 pm

Does anyone knows where i can get my armpit hair permanently removed? Pls recommend some place cheap and good. :wink:

ryl

Postby ryl » Tue, 03 May 2005 10:49 pm

Dr. Joyce Lim at Paragon. $500 per arm per time. Actually it's quite expensive, but the price range is about there. I've done mine 3 times already.

chocoswiss
Regular
Regular

Postby chocoswiss » Fri, 06 May 2005 11:06 am

hmm, how may sessions does it take to permanently get rid of it?? 3-4?
~ If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen~

~nazron se dekh liya hota agar tamana thi aazmane ki..... hum to behosh yoon hi hojate, kya zaroorat thi muskurane ki.............~

Postby Guest » Wed, 11 May 2005 1:44 am

at least 6 times..

and permanent isn't that permanent

it is long lasting for 15years.. or so

do some research on the NET...

pauline

Postby pauline » Tue, 17 May 2005 11:09 pm

*Kitty* Care to book e aimpit treatment for me? i'm very interested...thanx my email is pauline_ng03@hotmail.com 8)

Expressions

Postby Expressions » Thu, 19 May 2005 4:25 pm

I went to Expressions. $888 (excluding GST) for 10 sessions. I am into my 8th session but though the growth rate has reduced, my underarms are still hair infested and not at the the results I had expected. There will be 2 or 3 complimentary maintenance session after I complete all 10 sessions. However, I doubt this is gng to clear all my underarm hair...... But my auntie went to the same place, she cleared all within 5 sessions. Hence, I gathered the results will vary according to individual. I am also interested in other options available because I do not wish to stop my treatment after this course, BUT I am relunctant to sign another package with Expressions with such undesirable results on myself.

Postby Guest » Mon, 23 May 2005 11:42 pm

Jesus I really don't believe this thread,

All fools and their money are easy to part!!! Get real ladies, no matter what you do hair growth is natural, you cannot stop it.

Ask all the male kaitai's for god sake, they use all types of drugs to slow down hair growth.

And myself, being male, I hate women, that look like freshly plucked chickens, jesus what a waste.

I reckon it's some kind of illness you all have, just like loosing weight, bullema, & anorexia,