Singapore Expats Forum

IT Desktop support/PC repair/services personnels needed!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

tingshen

IT Desktop support/PC repair/services personnels needed!

Postby tingshen » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 2:39 am

I am helping a friend to post his offer here:

I have a project on hand which I have some positions for people with IT Desktop support/PC repair/services experience. Positions are limited. We do not need too many service personnels at the same location. This project is an ongoing basis, not adhoc.

Part time/full time position available, depending on customers enquiry. Corporates are mainly for office hour, household for both office and non-office hour.

Certified engineers will standby at the serviceman hotline for you to contact if you cannot solve the problem at customers place on the spot.

Profit is around $50-60 per service per customer. This is the commission paying to the support personnel who is doing the job.

The estimated income from this is around $3K-$9K per month, subjective to the cases size and numbers of cases. You write your own paycheque! It will be definately better than normal office job pay. Provided you put in the same effort and time to serve the customers.

You may work from home. If there is a need to get a permit from HDB as our branch office for you to work from home, we will assist you for the application.

For candiates who have no experience, trainings will be provided. However, candidates with hands on experience are preferred. Priority would be given to experience candidates.

Females are welcome to apply.

If you're interested to apply for the above mentioned positions, please email me your resume(if any) and the following details to air05@yahoo.com

1.Name
2.Contact number
3.Location(ur home/work place)
4.Age
5.Time available
6.Short write up for your experience on IT desktop support/PC repair/services/any other IT related skillsets
7.Short write up about your view in Customer Service. Tell us more about your view in "How to create a loyal customers?".