Singapore Expats Forum

Nice hair salon for hair perm and colour?recommend please...

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

GiGi

Postby GiGi » Sun, 10 Apr 2005 3:04 am

I'm going to pay a visit to Singapore in this coming June! I'm planning to perm and colour my hair in SG! Can anyone recommend some good and professional hairdresser to me? My friend recommend me to go to Reds in Bugis, anyone have been there before? Mind to share your experience? Some of them said that we can't do the two things(perm + colour) in the same time...it will cause a huge damage to our hair, is that true?

chatbox

Postby chatbox » Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:08 pm

i did straightening and colouring. My hair turns out fine. But it's impt to use good shampoo and conditioner after that. Also, do some hair care products.

You can try doing your perm and colour at Compass Point, Supercuts. Look for the hairdresser named Kitty. You just need to take the north-east line mrt and drop at Sengkang. Compass Point is at Sengkang. The salon is at the 3rd or 4th floor, near the escalator.

tiffany63

Postby tiffany63 » Wed, 09 Aug 2006 2:46 pm

I'm a regular at pro trim (taka)
they have outlet at compass point, westmall & eastpoint
its good :lol:
i perm my hair there
the curls are really nice
furthermore i've curl my hair for more than 6 months and it's still looking so nice

tarrie

Postby tarrie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 1:59 am

actually you can try super cuts @ cineleisure..
ask for jess.. she's really nice..
and if you r a student .. you get a discount too.. its really cheap compared to jean yip or the one on the 3rd floor of cine.. ha ha i forgot the name..

i mean if you wanna hair perm ..rebond.. cut or even dye .. one shld leave it to the professionals.. rather than burning your pocket .. and ended up with spoilt hair!!!!! :P