Singapore Expats

Any good Shampoo recommendation?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Saddist

Any good Shampoo recommendation?

Post by Saddist » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 7:05 pm

Hey guys, i need a good shampoo for my dry/damaged curly hair desperately :(

Any1 know what shampoo or conditioner make hair back to moisture and normal? Thank alot if you could help :roll:

Saddist

Post by Saddist » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 8:14 pm

btw my hair is natural curly, it get really frustrated me when it get dry and frizzy ...

@pplemint

Post by @pplemint » Sun, 10 Apr 2005 2:42 am

I'm not quite sure about dry and damaged hair...as my hair had done rebonding for twice...I'm now using "Loreal Professional Paris - Liss Extreme" series (purple colour packaging)....and the conditioner that i'm using is also the same brand but "Vitamino color" series(red colour packaging)...it is good that you can use the Smoothing Masque of " Liss Extreme" series from time to time for unmanageable hair...

Besides, another brand that I can recommend to you...is "Kiehl's"....it is quite expensive...but I found that it is good too...My friend is using its shampoo which is mainly for dry and damaged hair...(she had permed her hair for 3rd times...)and she told me that she feel that her hair looks better than before....we are using the same conditioner - "the hair conditioner and grooming aid Formula 133"...there are two ways of applying it...you can apply it after shampooing then rinse out...or you can apply it whenever you feel that your hair is not smooth and dry...

I'd used a brand called "Senscience" before...it is under "Shishedo, Japan"...the shampoo need to use with the conditioner to give really good effect...the effect is fast and I'm quite satisfied with it...

Sorry that to recommend so many different brand to you:lol: ...I've used quite a lot of different shampoos and conditioners..as my hair was frizzy and dull last time....Anyway, hope you can find the brand that suit your hair....

vidia
Regular
Regular

Post by vidia » Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:32 am

I find Kiehl's conditioners too thin to truly condition my frizzy hair. I started using a brand called Iden Bee Propolis - no idea where it's from or if you can get it in SG but I bought it in Koreatown in Los Angeles so maybe it's Asian. It's about a third the price of Kiehl's and really rich. I've also heard good things about Kerastase (Loreal), Frederic Fekkai (although that's going to set you back some too). For shampoos I am loyal to Molton Brown - I like the one with the vaguely Asian name - xia jiao or sth like that - it's a golden color.

chatbox

Post by chatbox » Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:11 pm

you can try keratase. Their range of shampoo is quite good. I just started trying. Didn't manage to try the conditioner cos it's out of stock. I'm using the senscience conditioner now... and it's really good.

Post by Guest » Wed, 20 Apr 2005 9:58 pm

may i know where to get "Senscience" shampoo in singapore?how much does it cost? is it good for rebonded hair?