Singapore Expats

Deliveroo

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Deliveroo

Post by abbby » Tue, 28 Feb 2023 9:51 am

Like to know if anyone is using Deliveroo service for food delivery? How's their selection, service and security? For some reasons, I terminated my account cos my friend's account got compromised and had food ordered in UK hence we decided to terminate the account.

Like to know what are they are like now..?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

tanmeiwei19

Re: Deliveroo

Post by tanmeiwei19 » Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:18 am

I didn't have a good experience with Deliveroo. Used them 3 times, and all 3 times there were mistakes in delivery that Deliveroo doesn't bother to rectify or resolve. Frustrating to deal with their customer service.

I deleted the app since then and merely used Grab Delivery instead.
Warm Regards,
www.facebook.com

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 28 Feb 2023 1:31 pm

abbby wrote:
Tue, 28 Feb 2023 9:51 am
Like to know if anyone is using Deliveroo service for food delivery? How's their selection, service and security? For some reasons, I terminated my account cos my friend's account got compromised and had food ordered in UK hence we decided to terminate the account.

Like to know what are they are like now..?
I definitely consider them to be the inferior delivery service platform. A plus point is that they do have a free delivery promotion for new users, so if you haven't ordered with him before it might be worth it.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 28 Feb 2023 1:32 pm

tanmeiwei19 wrote:
Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:18 am
I didn't have a good experience with Deliveroo. Used them 3 times, and all 3 times there were mistakes in delivery that Deliveroo doesn't bother to rectify or resolve. Frustrating to deal with their customer service.

I deleted the app since then and merely used Grab Delivery instead.
Yup, one issue is definitely the customer service. They also seem to have a smaller number of merchants on app which reduces variety.