Singapore Expats Forum

golf

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jete

golf

Postby jete » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:50 pm

hi
I'm looking for a golf partner. Although I have my green card I never played enough to get my handicap. So still a very early beginner. on top of all I haven't played for more than a year.
So I'm basiclly looking for a beginner ( lady) golfer. I'm from the netherlands and around 45 years

pleiga

Re: golf

Postby pleiga » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 3:01 pm

check out the other topics and joiN!

sundaildreams

Postby sundaildreams » Sun, 17 Apr 2005 1:33 pm

if you dont mind, you may want to join us in our games. there will be one on the 19th April.

chocolategal

Re: golf

Postby chocolategal » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 3:50 pm

jete wrote:hi
I'm looking for a golf partner. Although I have my green card I never played enough to get my handicap. So still a very early beginner. on top of all I haven't played for more than a year.
So I'm basiclly looking for a beginner ( lady) golfer. I'm from the netherlands and around 45 years

Hi there,
I love playing golf.Was playing in the US like 3 times a week but ever since back in sg,not playing much though and sometimes,it's a bit boring to just play with husband,couldn't find many ladies here who play golf.BTW,I am 27.email me at abijocelyn@yahoo.com if u wanna play golf or somethin.

oldmangolf

Golf

Postby oldmangolf » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 4:22 pm

Hi,
Can you golfer's count me in, when is the next tee-off date?

Cheers!!

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 09 Jun 2005 4:49 pm

Dear Guests,

I am a golfer, not very good, and I play with several people on occasion who are also casual golfers. We like to go to Batam or Bintan because one gets great golf at a very reasonable price, plus the opportunity to talk on the fast boat over and back.

Ladies, at this level of play, you will compete just fine with the men, and I urge you to consider playing a foursome with the men. It is fun. We play scramble and best ball at times as well. All in all, we are out to have fun.

Now, I would not mind getting to know you all, providing additional detail, and maybe setting up an outing... but... you really need to register so that we/I can take advantage of private messaging and email to get things set up.

Let me know.

croco

golf mania

Postby croco » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:14 pm

Go On Learn Forever= GOLF

Interested in participate golf kakis join me and my friends

dont worry no BUAYA that mean hustler

we have alot of players from good to worse but we having fun and makes alot of friends

oldmangolf

Golf

Postby oldmangolf » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:58 pm

Hi Croco, let me know your golf kaki arrangement, my email leekimpoh@pacific.net.sg. Look forward to play with your kaki. Thank!